1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Galileo

Aug 31, 2010

1. I bought these darling Mary Janes shoes!! ^^ I'm so happy! She was great to work with, shipped it out fast and I would LOVe to work with here again! ^^

2. I bought two pairs of eyes and an MSD sized shoes from Galileo approximately a month back and the transaction was smooth and fantastic~ ^ ^ Replies were fast and friendly and even went the extra mile to cater to my request! ^ ^ The items were sweetly packed as well! Thank you so much~

3. Bought YoSD shoes, a pocketwatch, 2 pairs of eyes, and a macbook prop from Galileo! Communication was perfect and fast, packaging was superb and was shipped on the date specified. Everything arrived on time and unharmed! The shoes fit perfectly on my LittleFee as well! Would definitely buy from again, and would recommend to anyone thinking of buying from her!

4. I bought 2 pairs of eyes from Galileo !
      Good communication ! Galileo send the package very quickly !
      Thanks so much ! :)

5. I bought two puppets from Galileo. They are very cute, and the shipping was extremely fast! Thank you for the free gift too!

Excellent seller, very friendly, great communication, fast responses!
      I would definately buy from Galileo again.

6. I bought some hand puppet props and a laptop prop from her! Great service, very friendly ^ ^ Thank you!

7. I bought hand puppets from Galileo and she shipped it fast and very friendly and prompt in answering with all my questions. The goods has been pack very nice. Thank you, I would recommend her ^_^

8. I bought some props and eyes from Galileo and it was a fantastic transaction. I highly recommend. :)

9. Just got my Macbook in for my littlefee. Super cute and came quickly! Thank you so much!

10. I bought two BJD props from Galileo. A silver Vaio Laptop and a blue one. Very prompt with responses and fast delivery, and nice. I'm very pleased with the items as well.
      Thanks

11. Bought a wonderful pair of eyes from Galileo and they were shipped quickly and packaged well. Amazing price, I'm super grateful. Thanks again!

12. I bought the cutest MSD pants from Galileo. They came quickly, communication was great, and the item is in wonderful condition! The quality is fantastic and the price was just right.

13. I bought a pair of pocketwatches from Galileo, she posted quickly and they came promptly considering they had to come from overseas. I am overjoyed with the quality, especially for the price and considering I asked her to make an adjustment for me which she did totally for free! She even included a pair or pretty lace gift bags as a free present.

She was so, so lovely to deal with I can't stress how nice she is! I would definitely recommend her as a seller and will no doubt buy from her again x

14. Hello!! Bought two pairs of glass eyes from Galileo, and just received them!! Two small pouch is given as gifts, really loved them! :) Will purchase again in the future from Galileo again; friendly and sweet seller!

Tried the eyes on my girl, they look perfect! Thank you!

15. I bought a pair of MSD sized boots from Galileo~! They came in very fast and were in good condition! The extra pouch that came with is very cute! thank you very much!

16. I bought hand puppets! Fast answearing, very nice communication and all was smooth. Good quality items, low price and fast shipping. Thanks, I will visit her saletreads again!

17. Great seller with super fast shipping and excellent communication! The glass eyes I bought arrived in wonderful condition, very well packaged. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Galileo, items are nicely priced and the transaction was perfect! One of the best and friendliest people I've ever met on DoA. Would definitely love to do business with again, highly recommended!!!

18. Bought some MSD pink hippo slippers from Galileo. Fast shipping, great communication, and they arrived as described! Would buy from again!

19. I recently bought Clamshell mobile phone, both black and silver. Galileo was very helpful and shipped quickly as well.

20. Bought some eyes from Galileo. Perfect transaction, and very professional too - thanks a lot! The eyes are lovely.