1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Galileo

Aug 31, 2010

1. Recently I purchased three pairs of eyes from Galileo for my bjd girls. The eyes are wonderful having reached me safely and Galileo's communication was excellent throughout the purchase and shipping process. She posted the eyes on the 30th of August 2013(I think?) and they reached me on the 6th of September 2013, which is fantastic for something being shipped to Australia (1 week postage, wow 0.0... amazing). Was really surprised by the gift Galileo included (thank you so much ^^, my girls appreciate them) and would be very happy to buy from Galileo again :D. Have a fantastic day Galileo ^^.

2. I bought two pairs of eyes from Galileo and they are absolutely lovely! Great quality and in perfect condition for a very good price. I'd recommend Galileo to anyone else! Thank you!

3. I bought the Alice's Collection white suit from Galieo. The nicest seller ever! Totally 100% positive feedback.
      very quick pm reply and very concern on the package arrival. Very impressive market place experience. Thank you Galieo!

4. I purchased an outfit set from Galileo. Communication was great. Item was packed very well. A wonderful seller. Thank you.

5. I bought a pair of 16mm teal eyes from Galileo, and they arrived perfectly! They're gorgeous, shipping was reasonable, and all and all it was an awesome experience! I would do business with Galileo again.

6. Bought a pair of eyes from her. She shipped them very fast! We had some problems with the tracking number never updating (not her fault) but she was super helpful helping me tack it! <3 Thank you so much, I love the eyes. ^_^

7. I bought a few things from Galileo, and I can't say anything bad! I feel she's very profession, and I was very impressed! I'd gladly buy from her again!

8. [​IMG]
      I bought this super cute handmade outfit from Galileo and I have to say that it's really a great pleasure to have done this transaction with her.
      Communication was excellent and thoughtful, and with much enthusiasm as well.
      The items were wrapped neatly and sincerely in a cute bag and everything came in one piece safely; she even included a free gift that was unexpected!
      Highly recommended as a seller and I would love to buy from her again.
      BUY HER STUFF OKAY! :D
      Thank you so much for the great service! <3

9. I bought 2 wigs from Galileo.
      Everything went great. She replies really quickly, answers all my silly questions and she shipped very very soon. And she is the sweetest person to talk too.:D

10. I purchased another pair of eyes from Galileo this time ^^. She always packs the eyes really well, labels the post clearly and the eyes always reach me in great condition. Absolutely 100% positive feedback for Galileo once more. Have a great day :).

11. Sold many items to Galileo.Everything was well,very very very very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Great doing business with you!! Thanks very much.XD~~

12. I purchased some props from Galileo. Communication was friendly and prompt.
      Shipping was fast and items was really well packed. Perfect transaction. Thanks again!

13. i bought a pair of eyes from galileo and she was so utterly sweet to me during our communications and always responded quickly! u w u thank you!

14. I bought a wig from Galileo, the transaction went very well! Great seller, highly recommended :)

15. I bought some items from Galileo and the transaction was stellar! Communication was excellent and fast.

16. I bought items from Galileo. All was perfect. Nice communication.

17. I bought a Leeke Chouette from Galileo and I couldn't be happier with their timely, friendly replies and super fast shipping. The doll arrived exactly as described, well packaged, and even came with cute extras. Thank you again!

18. Bought a shiba inu pup from Galileo.

She was very communicative and kind to remind me of the tiny hole that the pup has. Very very happy with the purchase and would definitely buy from her again.

Thank you!

19. I bought three pair of YoSD shoes from Galileo, and they're great! They fit my Littlefee perfectly, and I couldn't be happier! They arrived quickly and were packed well. I will certainly buy from her again!

20. Purchased a full set of yosd hand puppets from Galileo, and I couldn't be more happy. She was sweet, professional and informative of every thing. Messages were prompt, shipping was secure and perfect. She even added a free gift of cute bags to hold the puppets!. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from her again. My first and best international purchase experience ever.