Feedback for Galileo

Aug 31, 2010

1. I bought two yosd shoes from Galileo, rreceived everything quickly and communication was great! Thank you for a pleasant transaction & the cute freebies as well!

2. Hello, I bought a pair of eyes from Galileo, had very good communication, shipped the eyes fast, and they arrived well packaged and exactly as described. Totally recommend any transaction with Galileo :)

3. Galileo is an ideal seller. Items are very nice and super affordable! Communications were prompt, kind and informative without being pushy. I really like that! I had to request an invoice for paypal and it was sent without any hesitation. I ordered two pair of yosd shoes which were quickly posted and I was sent the tracking number right away. They came to me packaged well with a personal note and free goodies, thanks! I would do business with Galileo again in a heartbeat. :aheartbea

4. Got my yosd boots today. They are so cute and shipping was fast i would recommend buying from Galileo

5. Fast shipping! wonderful service! Thank you so much!! :D

6. I bought a few pairs of shoes and eyes from Galileo. She shipped quickly and everything came very well packaged! I would definitely buy from Galileo again

7. I bought brown tiny boots from Galileo and the communication was quick and friendly, the boots came in a cute bag, wrapped secure in a padded envelope. Shipping was very quick and the boots look like they are brand new! Thank you very much :)

8. I bought hand puppets from Galileo, they shipped it out quickly and communication was good. Would definitely buy from them again.

9. Bought a taemin set for sd, quick response, polite and lovely to work with.

10. Purchased some Yo-SD pants. Another flawless transaction with Galileo, a seller I'd not hesitate to shop from again. Many thanks!

:pcake

11. Today the super cute outafit that I bought from Galileo came home! And with a gift! I couldn't ask more, awesome comunication, fast shipping, excellent transaction! Thank youuuu!

[​IMG]

12. I bought a cute vest and little laptop from Galileo and it was a very nice transaction~ They replied and shipped quickly, and I got a cute little gift and nice note as well. I would definitely do business with Galileo again. :3nodding:

13. I purchased a pair of eyes and received them very quickly and efficiently, even earlier than the expected date for overseas shipping! I would absolutely purchase from them again

14. Purchased a tee, overalls, bag and a pair of boots from Galileo. Wonderful pleasant experience. Items were shipped out quickly and I received them the next morning! We live in the same city, but it's still amazingly fast!

[​IMG]
      Loved the details Galileo put into packing each item and the gifts! <3
      Will definitely be keeping a lookout on her sales thread from now on!

15. I bought a head from Galileo.
      Everything went perfect. :)

Fast shipping, the head was very well packaged, communication was friendly and good.

Thank you! :D

16. bought a Dollfamily a Ludwig-pratice head from Galileo.
      The communication was a pleasure, the shipping was also super fast and Galileo put a lill super cute gift inside the box- It was a pleasure to deal with Galileo! Thank you sooooo much for this super great transaction <3

17. I just purchased a pair of glass eyes from Galileo, they were shipped out promptly and communication was excellent. There was even a little gift in the package! ♥ All in all, I would gladly do business with Galileo again. Thanks so much!

18. Bought a pair of eyes, a wig, and an article of doll clothing from Galileo. Communication was great, and shipping was fast. A little doll bracelet was included as a gift. Thank you for a pleasant transaction!