1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gamekitty

Mar 13, 2007

1. I sold her a pair of Delf boy hands, and she paid really fast and the communication was excellent and friendly. She was kind enough to let me know when she received thme too! XD

Thanks so much, a real pleasure dealing with you :D

2. I commissioned some miniature clay props from Gamekitty. Communication was excellent, she kept me updated to the progress and the quality of the finished product is superb.

Thank you!

3. Hello, If you have done business with me in the past, please give me feedback here. Thanks :)

Positive Sellers:

himitsu: Good communication and fast shipping! Highly recommended!

Positive buyers:

The spool thread: I appreciated the communication and the patience she had. Thank you!

4. I purchased a Fairlyand Puki Sleeping Flora faceplate for GameKitty. Good communication, quick shipment, great seller! :daisy

5. I trade with Gamekitty for some of her miniatures-her work is AMAZING in person and she was very friendly through the entire transaction :)

6. I did a trade with Gamekitty for a whole box full of delicious-looking goodies: fruit, cupcakes, cookies... everything is just beautiful! It's hard to find good miniature food in BJD scales, Gamekitty is such a treasure. :)

7. I commissioned Gamekitty to make me a SD cupcake necklace. She was super fast making it, and shipping it off. It arrived perfectly, and looks great! I'll definitely come back and buy from her again!! Thanks :)

8. I comissioned GameKitty a bunch of food that was asian themed and kept me updated in every way. Was always making sure everything was ok with photos and if something was amiss then she would fix it. Thanks a lot

Im very happy with what i got and im sure you:ll be seeing more of me for comissions in the future

9. Gamekitty commissioned a website from me. She was very easy to work with, gave me all the information and photos I needed and was diligent with payments throughout the lengthy project.

:aheartbea Thank you!

10. Gamekitty bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

11. Gamekitty purchased a Unoa Lusis from me. She paid fast and always responded promptly to PMs, as well as letting me know as soon as she arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to Gamekitty again :kitty2

12. Gamekitty purchased a Unoa 2.0 dollybird cream from me. She paid right away and responded just as fast! Would love to deal with her again! ^^

13. I purchased a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes from Gamekitty and it was a perfect transaction! Quick and friendly communication, shipped promptly and they were wrapped very well. Thanks so much! :D

14. I purchased a Leekeworld wig from GameKitty, she had it in the mail priority the day I contacted her (and paid via PayPal). Great communication, quick mailing, I will certainly be on the look out for other things she has for sale. Thanks very much!!

15. Another great transaction with GameKitty as the buyer of my glass eyes. Always a pleasure to do business with!

16. I bought a head from GameKitty. She was quick to respond, we agreed on a price, and she sent it out promptly. The item was very well packaged and looked exactly like the sales pictures. Would definitely recommend her.

17. i bought a decadent l-bi faceplate from gamekitty. she's fast with message replies, and equally fast with shipping. she even shipped the faceplate express so i could have it before i went out of town. she's the best! thanks so much!

18. I bought 2 Unoa Fairy Skin faceplates from Betty (Gamekitty) and the transaction was wonderful! She replied really fast and send me the faceplates the next day! It arrived just after a week! Really fast! The faceplates are beautiful! She was also very friendly and lovely to talk with! It was a pleasure doing business with you! :)

19. I purchased a Unoa from Gamekitty. Everything was great....awesome communication, super fast shipping and she was lovely to work with! I would totally buy from her again! A+ Seller!

20. I bought a set of Unoa horns from GameKitty. They were shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for a great transaction! :D