1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GAUZE -mode of eve-

Jan 11, 2009

1. All feedback here please
      :3
      <3

2. GAUZE bought a pair of MSD red and white sneakers from me, and everything was perfect!

Super fast payment, friendly communication, very understanding and patient, a lovely buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again ;)

Thanks! <3

3. I sold 2 shirts to GAUCE -mode of eve- and it was a easy and simple transaction. I'd love to deal with her again. Great buyer thank you!

4. Gauze bought two hoodies from me. She paid very quickly and was very nice. Thanks so much!

5. Yet another great transaction with GAUZE! Lovely to deal with, as usual, I couldn't ask for anything else ;)

Thanks! <3

6. GAUZE bought a pair of eyes from me and was a pleasure to work with! Fast with payment and also communicated well through the transaction. Thanks again!

7. Great seller and great communication!!

8. GAUZE -mode of eve- purchased an another space hat from me. Has been entirely pleasant throughout the whole transaction. Paid right away and even took the time to let me know that the item arrived in good condition. Hope you will love it! Enjoy! :D

A++ Buyer. Would deal with again! ^^

9. GAUZE bought a pair of eyes from me last week and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Good communication, fast payment, what more could you ask for? Highly recommend and would be happy to do business anytime! Thanks :)

10. I :aheartbea GAUZE -mode of eve-! She went to the Volks store to get a rare sofa and a SD13 stand for me. Me and my dolls are forever thankful to her. :D And she is so nice too, I hope we stay in touch. I warmly recommend her for any kind of transaction!

11. I sold a pair of eyes to GAUZE -mode of eve-. It was great dealing with her -fast payment, PM replies :)
      Thank you for an awesome transaction!

12. I sold dllie Hair Clips to GAUZE -mode of eve- she was wonderful to work with ^_^

13. I sold a hoodie to Gauze and it went perfectly. Fast payment, and she let me know when it got there. She's a great buyer!

14. I did a trade with GAUZE (traded a DZ wig for a pair of eyes) and I must say she's absolutely amazing!! The communication was perfect, her PMs were super sweet and she shipped the eyes in ninja speed!! Definitely one of the sweetest people I've done business with here on DOA!

GAUZE ROCKS!!! :aheartbea

15. GAUZE -mode of eve- bought doll accessories from me. Great transcaction with prompt payment, thanks!

16. GAUZE bought a dress from me
      quick payment, communication was perfect, highly recommended! :)

17. Great buyer, positive attitude and clear communication. Bought a doll from me and went smooth as butter :)

18. Gauze was a fantastic buyer. Very polite when asking questions and always quick to reply to my pms. She kept right on track with the payment plan we worked out on the souldoll mayu she bought from me and actually payed earlier than we had arranged. She kept a cool head when there was a mix up the the zip codes and kept me informed when the package finally arrived!
      Wonderful transaction! I hope to do business with you again!

19. Gauze was wonderful! Gauze bought some MSD shoes from me and even picked them up from my house! There was excellent communication and payment was paid promptly. I would love to do business with Gauze again. Thanks!

20. Gauze bought a doll from me and paid very quickly. She kept me up to date and when doll arrived. Very sweet person to deal with and great communication. Thank you again for everything. X.