1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for geishacookie

Apr 8, 2011

1. Geishacookie participated in my May 2017 Leekeworld GO and was a pleasure to work with. Great communication, fast to respond to messages and invoices and helped me work around when some of her items weren't available. I would gladly work with her again.

2. geishacookie purchased a dress from me, payment and communication were excellent. I would gladly do business again, anytime!
      Thank you again!

3. I purchased a corset from geishacookie, and the transaction was flawless. Communication was great, plus the item was shipped quickly, packed well, and exactly as described. It would be my pleasure to purchase from geishacookie again. Thank you!

4. Geishacookie is a peach to buy from! She's always willing to check if the items she's selling will fit the doll size you have in mind, in addition be being insanely friendly. The items I bought arrived quickly in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.
      Thank you! :)

5. Bought some IoS hands from Geishacookie! Arrived quickly, nicely packaged and communication was great throughout! Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

6. I purchased a Minifee Nanuri 17 event head from geishacookie and the transaction was flawless. Thank you so much.

7. I ordered an MSD denim skirt from Geishacookie. Unfortunately she wasn't able to find the skirt I wanted so instead offered me any one of the other clothes she had up for sale for free with a guarantee that she'd send me the skirt if/when she finds it in the future. The replacement item I picked out was a super adorable taobao brand Yo-SD sized dress set. She was very responsive to messages and the item arrived very quickly and in perfect shape. I would absolutely order from her again and I plan on keeping an eye on her future sales since she's such a great seller!

8. geishacookie purchased a Crisnoel Cherry head from me and the deal was perfect, I'll be happy to deal with her again anytime! :D

9. I purchased a MNF corset from Geishacookie and the transaction was smooth as usual. They shipped out my parcel very fast and it arrived in perfect condition. Again, thank you so much! I highly recommend them as a seller, and would purchase from them in a heartbeat.:D

10. Positive Feedback

I bought some dollbakery eyes 12mm silver fox from Geishacookie and it was a pleasant hassle free transaction. She was quick to respond. Quick to shipped and the eyes were just beautiful. Much better than the pictures. I couldn't be happier. They were packaged well and arrived with no problems. I would deal with her again.

11. I bought a ruffled dress from Geishacookie. The communication was amazing and shipping was quick, ty <3

12. I BOUGHT A PAIR OF 12MM GREEN ENZO EYES FROM GEISHACOOKIE.
      THE TRANSACTION WAS FAST AND FRIENDLY . SHE SHIPPED THE EYES QUICKLY.
      A+++++

13. I bought a Soom Lucky from Geishacookie and I could not be happier with this transaction. She sent Lucky at once and communication was always very friendly!^^, I really enjoyed communicating with her! *___*. Lucky arrived very well packed and very very fast in perfect condition *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again! <3

14. Geishacookie is great! I bought a Volks School Uniform from her and everything went very smoothly! Things were packaged well and shipped very quickly! Thanks, Geishacookie! :D

15. Geishacookie bought a F-line body from me. She paid and responded very quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with her. Thank you so much! :)

16. Bought IoS tauros head from Geishacookie. Head flawless as described, packed super well and shipped quickly as promised. So happy to finally have him in my collection. ^^ Thanks so much!

17. I purchased a pair of YoSD leggings from Geishacookie and the transaction was great! They arrived quickly and just as described.

18. I bought a Dollzone Egg Dragon Full Doll (WS) from Geishacookie. She was quite easy going and great in answering my questions about paperwork for him. Not only did she attacked a copy of her invoice thru mind at card but also was kind enough to provide a hard copy of it with him. She packaged him very carefully so he would arrived undamaged and she shipped him quickly. I couldn't be more pleased with how everything was handled and I would not hesitate to deal with her once again.

Thank you so much. I love my little dragon.

19. I bought a Minifee Halloween Event Head from geishacookie and the transaction was perfect! She is so courteous and shipped quick. Communication was fast too. I highly recommend her and would gladly do business with her again. Thank you so much!

20. I bought a pair of 10mm urethane eyes from Geishacookie, and the transaction was pleasant and swift.
      Great seller!
      Thank you again~ :-)