1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for geishacookie

Apr 8, 2011

1. Did a trade with this seller. Everything went wonderful. Shipping was fast commication was super and I would gladly trade with them again.

2. I purchased a pair of 14mm red eyes from Geishacookie and it was a perfect transaction! They arrived quickly, safely, and communication was always friendly and constant! I would buy from again in a second! Thanks for the great eyes! <3

3. Purchased a BBB Isabella from Geishacookie and the transaction was awesome and everything. Doll came packed very safely and arrived really quick. I would buy from her any time :)

4. I purchased a pair of 8mm eyes from Geishacookie
      a very good transaction
      ^^
      Thanks!

5. Bought a pair of pipos iris eyes from Geishacookie! well packed, super fast shipping, awesome transaction! thank you so much!

6. I bought a pair of SD pants from Geishacookie. She was really nice and they arrived really quickly. Thanks so much!

7. Paid quickly for a Beyla tail and let me know right away when it arrived.

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a Resinsoul/ Bobobie Weylin from Geisha- who had GREAT communication and was VERY friendly. Weylin arrived quickly, and safely packaged with a bonus pair of eyes and cute furr wig. I highly recommend Geisha as a buyer!! I would looove to do business with her again!!

Mabo~

9. i bought a dress and everything was perfect:)

highly recommended

10. Bought a wig from geishacookie. Great communication and it was shipped well. :) I would buy from her again.

11. I bought a pair of eyes from geishacookie. Communication was fast and friendly and the eyes arrived well-packaged and much sooner than I expected!
      Perfectly described and even better looking in person, definitely a recommended seller.

12. I bought a pair of 14mm glass eyes from geishacookie. Eyes were absolutely beautiful and even better than described. She responded super fast and had the package out right away and it showed up in no time. AWESOME seller I would definitely buy from her again!

13. + Positive Feedback +

geishacookie bought my Soom Afi hooves on layaway from me. The experience was wonderful~ Communication was excellent, payment was prompt and she even paid off the hooves early. I was notified right away when the hooves were received and prompt feedback was given. ^_^

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with geishacookie again and highly recommend them as a trustworthy and reliable buyer.

Thank you again. ^_^

14. geishacookie just bought my Pipos girl body and it was a great transaction. Paid early and we had great communication. Thank you so much.

15. I sold a head to geishacookie - a great transaction in every way. Thank you!!

16. two things to leave feedback for before I forget!

1st. Did a trade with Her a month ago or so and it was awesome and went smoothly! Deffinitly will do trades with her again~

2nd. Just participated in her Dollmore G.O. and she did an amazing job! So amazing I was able to pick my stuff up from her the same day it arrived! It was her first G.O. and she was excellent ^__^ I realy look forward to more!

17. I was a participant of geishacookie's Dollmore G.O.
      Communication was fast and every detail of the G.O. was communicated with the group either through the thread or private message.
      She sorted out all the orders the day the order arrived, and it was a *big* order. She shipped out everything as soon as she received the shipping cost.
      Everything arrived safe and sound and the note it came with was adorable.
      This was her first G.O. but she handled it like a pro! I hope to be apart of more G.O.'s she leads in the future!

18. I was a part of geishacookie's recent Dollmore G.O.
      She was fantastic, communicated frequently and always kept everyone updated! I got my order today and was so happy! It was all perfectly in order!

19. I participiated in geishacookie's Dollmore Group Order. She was always very informative about the status of everything. Her packaging was great, and she was very fast to send my item. For being her first G.O., she handled it extremely well. If she had not said it was her first, I would have thought she had been doing it forever! I would gladly have any type of transaction with geishacookie in the future. Thank you! :fangirl:

20. I was in geishacookie's Dollmore GO, ordering for myself and Nightweaver together and everything went smooth as silk. Communication was fast and friendly and she kept us updated every step of the way. My goodies shipped fast from her to me as well! Will gladly join any future group orders with her should I need them! ^__^