1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for geishacookie

Apr 8, 2011

1. I Participated In Geishacookie's Dollmore GO.She Keeped Great Communication Through The Entire Thing. Updates Were Sent Out When Needed & Shipping Was Fast. I Highly Recommend Her To Everyone As A Responsible Person To Deal With.

2. I was a participant in geishacookie's Dollmore group order, and it was a fantastic experience. Communication was flawless, shipping was fast, and all items were thoughtfully and securely packaged, especially impressive because of the sheer size of this particular group order. Very much recommended, and thank you!

3. Amazingly nice seller, quick shipping, the wig was simply gorgeous, i am so happy with this sale and would buy from geishacookie again in a heartbeat! Thanks so much!

4. I was part of geishacookie's Dollmore GO, and it was great :D!!
      She is VERY organized, friendly, and quick about shipping and communicating, and friendly ^^
      Great experience, would def participate in a GO of hers again, awesome job :)

5. I was a participant in geishacookie's Dollmore GO and it was perfectly done! She was super organized and my order was perfect. Thank you so much! I would participate in any of her GOs again ^_^

6. Just received my package from geishacookie's Dollmore GO. All the items were accounted for and in perfect condition.

Very Positive Feedback!

I honestly can't say enough about how pleased I've been with how she has handled her first GO. She kept everyone up to date through the thread and via PM throughout the entire process. I would definitely join another GO.

7. I was in geishacookie's dollmore go. She keep everyone inform. She is very friendly and a great person to deal with. It was a pleasure in being in this go. Thank you:)

8. I participated in geishcookie's Dollmore GO and she did an AMAZING job! The order was so large the company had to send two boxes! She got invoices out super quick and sent shipping invoices out just as fast! Communication was never a problem, and she kept us informed each step of the GO. I'd definitely join another one of her GOs in the future! Thank you so much!!

9. I participated in a Dollmore GO Geishacookie hosted and it was -great-!! She was patient and super nice! Kept us updated and had awesome communication! This was the perfect GO! Thank you do much!

10. Participated in a group order hosted by geishacookie and everything went great. Kept up communication and shipped out super quick, can't ask for more. :thumbup

11. I took part in geishacookie's Dollmore GO. Everything was perfect. She kept everyone updated, communication was awesome, and despite having such an ENORMOUS order to sort through she sent everything off super fast. Couldn't have been a better GO. Thank you!

12. I was in Geishacookie's Dollmore GO and it was run smoothly! She let us know everything and shipped quickly. Thanks!

13. I was part of Geishacookie's Dollmore GO, and it went very well indeed! Miss Geisha updated us all regularly and my item was shipped promptly and arrived in great condition. Thank you for running this order.

14. I took part in Geishacookie's Dollmore GO. She was the perfect host; excellent communication, fast shipment, and the sweetest person to deal with! Thanks again!

15. Was just part of a HUGE Dollmore GO that geishacookie hosted. She did a fantastic job of keeping track of everyone's items, because there was a LOT! She was also great in relaying messages from Dollmore when some items people wanted were out of stock. She was also quick to notify us of when the packages shipped from Dollmore, when she had everyone's orders shorted out, and when she was shipping people's items. If given an opportunity, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with geishacookie again!

16. Geishacookie ran Dollmore GO. She did a very good job, kept everyone updated, and sent the items out very quickly once recieved. Thanks!

17. Joined geishacookie's dollmore GO. Everything ran smoothly; frequent updates, fast communication and was honest with any issues encountered. Highly recommended. Thanks! :D

18. I particpated in geishacookie's dollmore GO and loved it. She's a fantastic leader, keeps you updated and ships the items well packaged and quickly. I can't recommend her enough! <3

19. Bought a headback from me and everything went great! Highly recommend and enjoy the headback!

20. Excellent Seller, very patient with my questions, and very reliable and honest, would highly recommend.