1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for geishacookie

Apr 8, 2011

1. Sold a Vampire Rolly FP to geishacookie, she was a pleasure to work with! :D Enjoy!

2. Geishacookie bought a pair of Unoa glasses from me. Communication was amazing. It was an overall pleasant transaction.
      Thank you!

3. geishacookie bought a Pipos dress set from me on a short layaway. She was very sweet to deal with; her communication was prompt and friendly, and her payments came on-time. Thank you, it was lovely working with you!

4. Amazing seller! My little PukiPuki is just as she described!

She even included a free wig, a tiny book(PukiPuki size!), and a little statue. He arrived only 2 days after she mailed him too and he couldn't have been any better packed!

5. I bought a pair of eyes from geishacookie. The communication was great and the eyes look amazing!
      Thanks!

6. A big thank you to the awesome geishacookie who sold me a Soom SG male body on layaway. She was so nice to deal with and kept in touch throughout and was really helpful.

She posted the body straight away as soon as he was paid off and he arrived well-packed and in great condition. All his parts were individually wrapped, which must have taken forever.

It was a really great international transaction and the only problem was caused by the UK Border agency who sat on him for over a week during the Olympics.

A big thank you to geishacookie and an enthusiastic recommendation from me. :)

7. I bought a pair of shoes for my yosd girl, and she was very pleasant to work with. The shoes came in the mail quickly, were exactly as described, and was a very fair price. All in all, a perfect transaction. I would definitely buy from her again :)

8. I bought a Dollzone MSD body from geishacookie. It arrived fast and was perfectly packaged, and just as described in the sales thread. Excellent communication, always clear and friendly. Would be happy to do business with again.

9. Purchased a headback from me and everything went totally fine!

10. I bought a bundle of MSD clothes: Great transaction and communication. A pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended

11. I bought a pair of glass eyes from geishacookie and she shipped them almost the moment I bought them! Very pleasant to work with and I'd certainly buy again.

12. Bought a DZ outfit from geishacookie and she was ever so pleasant, and even held the outfit for me until I got paid! Shipping was speedy, and everything arrived neatly packaged. I highly recommend her!

13. I bought a Leeke wig from Geishacookie, and it was an excellent transaction! She always replied to me quickly and friendly, the wig was shipped very fast and good-packaged. I would recommend Geishacookie to everyone, she's really good seller and just a nice person!^^

14. I bought some Afi horns from geishacookie and everything was perfect!!!
      Everytime again <3

15. I did a trade/layaway with geishacookie, and everything went super smooth. Shipping was prompt, communication was swift and friendly, and the dress looks downright stunning! I couldn't be happier!

16. I can't say enough about how wonderful geishacookie was to trade with. We chatted the whole time while waiting for our packages, and she even helped me see how my hybrid plan would look by headswapping her dolls. She shipped very, very fast. I'd be happy to buy sell or trade with her again :D

17. The wig I bought from her is just beautiful, and it was shipped here very quickly! The transaction was quick, as she responded fast, and her price was good! :) I would do business with her again!

18. I bought Nor's head from geishacookie. It was a great pleasure to deal with her! The shipment was really very fast, and the head came packed so carefully, that it had no chance to be broken!! I'm so grateful to her!!

19. I bought an Alberta wig from Geishacookie and it was a completely positive experience. She was very fun to communicate with, sent it out super fast and the wig is perfect. Thank you :aheartbea

20. I recently bought a fur MSD wig from Geishacookie and it was shipped extremely fast and arrived safe, perfectly as described. Thank you so much! Would definitely do business again.