1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gemnil

May 4, 2009

1. If you have had a transaction with gemnil here on DoA, please leave your feedback here. :)

As for me, I sold a DoT Delphine to gemnil and it was a perfect transaction! She paid quickly, answered PM's promptly, and was very friendly to deal with. Would definitely recommend! :daisy

2. I sold a kalix head to Lin and she was excellent to deal with. Thank You!

3. I sold a doll to gemnil. The transaction was perfect, gemnil kept up great communication.
      Definitely a recommended buyer !

4. I highly recommend gemnil as a buyer. She bought the Beyla head and was a pleasure to deal with <3 paid promptly and kept great, friendly communication. :3

5. I bought a Bygg body from her. It arrived in good packaging and good condition.

6. I purchased a bygg head Gemnil was splitting some days ago. She was absolutely kind and nice to talk to.. all her messages were so friendly and took care of letting me know every detail in every one of her fast answers to the messages.

It's been a real pleasure to be able to dealing with her and i'm sure i will deal with her again in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you so much sweetie !!

7. I bought a Bygg body from Gemnil. Shipping was a bit slow, but I make allowances for the Chinese New Year. Her communication was reasonably good and the body arrived safely and well packaged.

My main complaint is that the body is quite scratched (no mention was made of this on the sales thread and the body was not cheap) Fortunately it's nothing good blushing wont hide. I'd like to have been informed prior to purchase though.

Overall a reasonable transaction but could've been better. Thanks.

8. I bought a bygg body from Gemnil...Great comunication...i bit slow on the shipping other then that she's wonderfull!

9. Tried her best to please me, and was kind to talk to despite the fact I was upset about the shipping being so delayed. Item was mailed Feb. 13, 2010 and it just arrived today March 8, 2010, I have to say, it wasn't really worth the wait. The resin doesn't even match. It was an okay transaction.

10. I purchased a Crobidoll Marisol and Gemnil sent her out in a timely manner. Communication was prompt and friendly, and my doll arrived very well packed. I would do business with Gemnil again!