1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gene&Louisa

May 28, 2008

1. If I have bought from you or sold you something, I'd love your feedback!

Thanks all xx
    2. Louisa commissioned a wig from me and it was a wonderful transaction! Shes very easy to communicate and paid instantly. Wonderful buyer.
    3. Louisa bought pants and a shirt from me. She responded quickly to pm's and paid just as fast. Great to work with and I look foward to hearing from her again.
    4. I bought a wig from gene&louisa and they were really polite and friendly throughout the transaction. I thoroughly recommend :)
    5. Bought a lovely narin boy and she was wonderful to deal with throughout. Reccomended :)
    6. I sold my DOC Kirill to Gene&Louisa and she was an absolute dream to deal with. I could not have asked for a more perfect buyer. Her communication is top notch, she is polite, quick to respond and sent prompt payment. Really just can not fault her at all.

Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction.
    7. I bought a shirt from Gene&Louisa. When it arrived, it was not exactly what I had expected. A few PMs later, I received a full refund and shipped the shirt back. The transaction was handled very well and in the end, we were both very happy with the outcome. I would love to do business with Gene&Louisa again!
    8. Gene&Louisa comissioned a faceup for her Gene <3 Communication was perfect and she was a pleasure to talk to! highly recommended! :D