1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for genie stallings

May 18, 2008

1. I've been around far too long to have not started a feedback thread so here it is at last!

2. I bought a gorgeous little Puki dress off Genie and it is lovely, well made and very cute!! Highly recommend her skills as a Puki seamstress :)

3. I received several dresses for my pukis and they were awesome. Genie was an excellent communicator and the dresses arrived quickly and in great condition. They were very well made and I will be getting more clothing in the future. Thanks Genie.

4. I just love the pukipuki dresses I've bought from her! Lovely fabrics and perfect details.

5. I bought several beautifully-made (and cute!) dresses from Genie and received them so fast. I have some MSD dresses she made years ago and I'm so happy she's offering doll clothes again now.

6. I bought two adorable little Puki dresses from Genie and they're lovely. Friendly communication, fast shipping, and the dresses are perfectly scaled. Thanks so much!

7. I bought a Puki Puki dress from Genie. It is absolutely ADORABLE! Very well made and was shipped promptly.

thanks much!

8. I got a Puki dress and I LOVE it, very nicely made, and it also fits my DD-Anne doll! Fast shipping too.
      Jenny

9. I bought some Puki dresses from Genie. She was very friendly and shipped them out very fast! The dresses are just amazing! Thank you!

10. eeep I'm so slow!! I bought a Puki dress from Genie, it was so beautifully made and fit like a second skin!! Just gorgeous, Thanks so much!!

11. I bought a puki dress and shoes from Genie, shipped fast and looks great. ^_^

12. I bought a puki dress and shoes. Communication was excellent, shipping fast and reasonably priced, and the quality of the items is definitely worth the money! :) I'm very happy with my purchase.

13. Mia is looking adorable thanks to Genie. Everything is well made. The shipping was fast and the shoes are to die for!!

[​IMG]

Thanks! Mia loves them!

Asneth

14. I sold a Dollfactory Pet-Ari BOBO to Genie and she was wonderful to deal with! I'd definitely recommend her. :aheartbea

15. I bought a really cute Puki outfit from Genie. It arrived very quickly and even on the same day I got my Puki. Thank you so much! I still have the thread subscribed and will be looking for more outfits!

[​IMG]

16. I bought a puki dress, shoes and hair ribbons from Genie - they got here quickly, and were completely perfect! :D

17. I purchased an adorable puki dress and pair of shoes from genie stallings, at a meetup, and I love them! :)

It is SO nice to finally have an outfit (AND shoes) that actually fit my Puki!!

Thanks SO much!

18. Genie made my cute tiny PUKI a lovely Rainbow Dress!! Absolutely perfect miniature sewing!! Cannot believe all the details and the matching magnetic bows and shoes! Thanks so much.
      [​IMG]

19. I wanted to find a long ago sold out doll. Genie came to the rescue!
      She was very generous and thoughtful.
      Shipping was fast too.
      And to my surprise she refunded the money what was left over from shipping.
      She is the most honest person I ever encountered during transactions!!
      Thank you for such a pleasant experience!!

20. I bought the most adorable pair of puki shoes in brown reptile from Genie, and I can't wait for my Simcha to come home and put them on! Speedy reply to my PM, and very speedy shipping. Wonderful transaction!