1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Georgia ^^

Feb 8, 2007

1. I bought some tops from Georgia and am extremely happy with the transaction. Great communication, easy to deal with, and fast delivery. The items were in perfect order and well packaged. Great transaction all round :thumbup

2. Bought a lovely SD13 Girl jean's set and top from Georgia <3 Fantastic transaction! She was great to communicate with, very friendly, and has very fast shipping!!!

She even refunded me some money when shipping turned out to be cheaper than what was charged. Will definitely work with her again given the opportunity.

Thanks hon!

3. I brought an SD T-shirt from Georgia, she was super friendly and easy to deal with, she shipped really quickly and even held it for a short time untill I had returned from holiday.

Thanks so much <3

4. Purchased a DiM Minimee Cloud head~
      Great to work with and a very fast shipper!
      I appreciate it, thank you :3

5. I adopted one of Georgia's Cloud Minimees! She was super friendly, very patient, kind...all in all wonderful! The shipping was super fast (<3EMS)! Thank you so much for letting me attain one of my dream dollies! :)

6. I bought a beautiful Cloud Minimee head from Georgia and it was a wonderful transaction, she is very kind, patient and friendly ! The head arrived super fast and very well packaged, a pleasure !! Thanks a lot !! :)

7. I recently purchased a Raurencio Remiel head from Georgia and am happy to recommend her as an excellent seller, very friendly and helpful. My purchase was packed very well and shipped promptly and I'm now the proud owner of an absolutely beautiful Remiel. Thanks so much - I would be more than happy to do business again.

Kathi

8. My Iplehouse body i bought from Georgia arrived today, she is a wonder seller and has great comunication ^^ i'm more then willing to do business with her again!

9. I purchased a sleeping Cloud minimee from Georgia and he is absolutely perfect. She had great communication and shipped quickly. Great transaction!

10. I bought a Lati Yellow Lumi from Georgia. Doll in perfect condition, original makup as new, no yellowing, georgeous little cutie !

Great communication, fast shipping, I would be more than happy to to business again.

Thank you so much !

11. I also bought a Cloud Strife Minimee head from Georgia and he is everything I expected him to be ~ absolutely georgeous ^^ :aheartbea

She shipped him quickly and her communication is prompt and friendly. :fangirl:
      I will happily do business with Georgia again and highly recommend her.

12. I bought a Noctis minimee head from georgia. He was shipped fast and securely. Arrived to me i perfect condition! Thank you :D

13. Georgia ordered two more fur wigs from me and was again a fantastic buyer. Great communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when they arrived to her. As a bouns, she shares my love for Cloud Strife. ^_~ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Georgia again.

14. I missed the '09 holiday Group Order and georgia kindly let me purchase one of her Cloud Strife Minimee heads. I received it in less than a week via international shipping. Transaction went smoothy and communication was excellent. A pleasure to do business with. I highly reccommend and would buy from again. Thank you. :D

15. Georgia paricipated in my MnM Go and as always, was a delight to work with ^^
      Her payment was prompt, communication excellent and she also helped me a lot with suggestions and art work for the mods we needed.

Cloud rocks and so does Georgia. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat :fangirl:

16. Georgia bought a Raurencio body off me, and it was a perfect transaction. She's very friendly & co-operative, paid super quickly, and let me know when the body arrived. Thank you Georgia for a great sale!

17. oh, it is very very late feedback, I'm so sorry!

georgia really helped with our group order of minimee Noctis last year, I want to say huge thanks!

18. ++++positive++++
      Georgia bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend~!^_^

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

19. More excellent feedback here ^^

Georgia paricipted in my tender Cloud GO. Yet again I'm full of praise. Her payments were prompt, PM's friendly ( as always) and her suggestions and help with the mods invaluable :D

I cant recommend her highly enough and thanks Georgia for another perfect transaction :)

20. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs to georgia. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v