1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ghilie

May 25, 2008

1. ghilie bought eyes and a wig from me, she paid super fast, and has excellent communication, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction.

2. Sold some shoes to Ghilie, she was lovely to deal with and paid immediately. All round a seamless transaction and would definitely recommend her!! Thanks again :D

3. I sold some eyes to ghilie. She paid very quickly, and had great communication! Defiently would sell to again!

4. ghilie commissioned a faceup from me. This was such a terrific experience. Ghilie is a pleasure to communicate with and I'm so happy to have met her.

Nothing but good things to say and I can definately recommend Ghilie.

~Meee

5. I bought a robot hoody from Ghilie that was made by Ghilie. Communication and shipping was really fast. The hoody itself is fantastic. Well made and super cute. ^_^

6. I bought two great shirts from Ghilie and they shipped super fast and I LOVE them! Thanks for the perfect transaction!

7. I bought two hoodies from ghilie - they are awesome & she is super sweet. I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat ;)

8. Bought a hoodie from her. It arrived quickly and is really well made. I highly recommend ghilie as a seller! :fangirl:

9. I bought an outfit from ghilie. She was a pleasure to work with & my stuff arrived super fast. Thanks, ghilie! I'll be watching your "sale" thread :)

10. I bought a sweatshirt for my MNF from ghilie. first of all she was honest and shipped super fast. second of all her sewing is AWESOME. third of all I LOVE the design on this sweatshirt. It's quirky and adorable. I'll be looking forward to more designs for my slim mini girls and hopefully for my Lati Blue Rucas as well (he's all brawn.)

11. I bought a shirt from Ghilie! It arrived in no time and was excellently made. Seams were very even, the shirt was so stretchy that I didn't have to take my boys head off. : D A+++ seller. I would buy from again~ <3

12. Bought a super cute (and well made) slim hoodie from Ghilie.
      Good communication and fast shipping,

Thanks~ ^^

13. I sold ghilie an AOD An head- ghilie was very friendly, paid quickly and overall was wonderful to do business with. I would definitely do business with again, thank you!

14. I bought some MSD clothes from Ghilie (Green dress, circut board corset with skirt, and a gray star hoodie). She was sweet and shipped as soon as payment went through. The clothes are lovely and exactly what I hoped they would be. Plus, she gave me some bonus dolly items and my shipping was free for paying over a certain amount! Fantastic!

Thanks, Ghilie!

15. I got a Robot hoodie from Ghilie and I love it! It's very cute and very well made.
      Ajax looks great!

16. I bought three hoodies from ghilie and they are great! Great transaction, wonderful person to work with, and I am one happy customer! Thank you so much!

Lara

17. I bought two custom hoodies from Ghilie, and they are awesome beyond words. She was very nice and worked with me on what I wanted, explaining when certain things could or couldn't be done, and I am very pleased :) Thank you!

18. i bought two hoodies and they are very well made as well as awesome by design! i received very prompt responses to my pms and the package got here within the week!!!

i am so happy with my purchase and i look forward to buying from ghilie again in the future!

19. I bought a MSD Top from Ghilie! She's a pleasure to deal with and has great communication. She was even sweet enough to include a small gift! I would gladly buy again from her anytime!