1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ghost_of_a_Girl

Nov 3, 2009

1. I saw that Ghost_of_a_Girl didn't have a feedback thread here on DoA, so I decided to make one. ^_______^

I sold a pair of eyes to Ghost_of_a_Girl and everything went perfectly!
      I would gladly do business again.
      A+

2. Ghost_of_a_Girl purchased a doll-leaves jiajia from me. She paid quickly, had quick replies and was a pleasure to work with. Thank you for giving my little girl a loving home! :)

3. Ghost_of_a_Girl bought my little bambicrony roko. She's an absolute sweet heart to talk with and the transaction went perfectly. I had a little trouble finding a box to pack roko in but Ghost_of_a_Girl was patient through all of my posts while searching. I'd definitely buy sell or trade with her again in the future.

4. Ghost of A Girl purchased a doll from my sales thread and was a pleasure to work with. PM's were always friendly and responded to in a timely manner, her payment was prompt! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you!

5. Ghost_of_a_girl bought a Yo SD outfit from me. She paid super fast and was friendly and responsive via PM. I would definitely engage in future transactions with her. :chocoheart