1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Giddychilde

Jun 8, 2011

1. Starting up a feedback thread for Giddychilde. :)

Couldn't seem to find one, so here we are! =)

Giddychilde bought an Angel Fantasy Xu from me and the transaction went very smoothly. The payment was quick and the communication timely. Was very polite and friendly.

Definitely recommended buyer.

2. giddychilde bought some msd clothing from me, it was a great transaction, great communication!

3. I don't sell a lot on DoA. But I do sell on ebay, so you can look at my profile here: timelord_victorious.

4. Giddychild bought a Bobobie/Resin Soul boy body from me. Communication was excellent, very fast payment. It was an overall pleasant transaction! Thank you <3

5. Giddychild purchased an Unoa L-Bi Faceplate + Headback from me earlier in the month, and overall it was a perfectly flawless transaction! I would definitely recommend them as a buyer to anyone and would never hesitate to work with them in the future! Thank you again for such a great experience~!&#9829;

6. Bought a rs song. Arrived very securely packaged and really fast!

7. I bought a dark tan Resinsoul Wu from giddychilde. This was such a great, fast and easy transaction. Their communication was super polite and speedy. My new boy was very securely packaged and arrived really quickly without harm. I would happily work with giddychilde again in the future.

8. I did a trade with giddychilde my doll head for her Fairyland MNF Rheia Head.<br>And she was just wonderful to deal with in every way, I would highly recommend her to deal with. Thank you so much! &#9829;

9. I sold Giddychilde a DC Bella head. She paid fast, had great comunnication and let me know when she got the head. Thankyou!

10. Giddychilde bought a Withdoll Cynthia from me. She paid right away and let me know when she arrived. The communication was great. She is a fantastic buyer and was a pleasure to deal with! Thank you :)

11. Positive feedback! Purchased Minifee Tika from me and the transaction was flawless. Thank you!