1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gigglesky

Nov 3, 2009

1. Please post your feedback if you had any transaction with me.
      Thank you (●´□`)♡

#1 gigglesky, Nov 3, 2009
      Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    2. gigglesky bought option parts from me.

Gigglesky really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction :D

I highly recommend Gigglesky!!

3. Gigglesky bought a pair of eyes from me. Great communication and quick payment! I hope to work with again in the marketplace. Thank you so much!

4. gigglesky commissioned me for her Volks YOSD Tanpopo new face-up and she's an amazing lovely person. :)
      Fast, friendly and polite communication with super prompt and smooth payment~
      Highly recommend gigglesky from me. ^_^

Thank you so much! X3

5. Gigglesky bought a doll head from me. The transaction is pleasent from start to finish. Payment was fast and communication was great. She also informed me when the head arrived. Would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much for a lovely transaction^^

6. I bought a lovely Volks SD Elena boy from gigglesky on layaway~ Gigglesky was absolutely wonderful! I can't even begin to say how great of a seller she is. I would highly recommend her. She was super friendly and her communication was very fast. As soon as I finished the layaway she shipped right away. Elena disappeared for a while, but gigglesky contacted the post office and was very responsible. She let me know right away when there was updates. He eventually showed up and I couldn't happier! He was very well wrapped and in perfect condition. I really appreciate her for letting me bring home this boy. Thank you soo much gigglesky <3

7. I bought a pair of glass eyes from gigglesky and I'm very happy with the transaction. She shipped very quickly (the post office on my end took a really long time but that is not the seller's fault :) ). she was very pleasant to deal with and I would love to buy from her again! :)

8. I bought a set of YOSD clothing from gigglesky, great communication and fast shipping, and the clothing is in great condition, good seller!

9. I recently purchased a foxybrownie Yosd outfit from gigglesky, and I couldn't be happier. The outfit arrived in super fast time, and it is in perfect condition, and nicely packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from gigglesky again.
      Thanks you so much!

10. Bought some eyes from gigglesky and I couldn't be happier! Price was great, communication was fabulous and they were so well packaged I couldn't believe my eyes. Thank you so much!

11. I bought 2 yosd dress sets from gigglesky. Communication was very fast and shipping was fast too! The prices were very reasonable and the quality was great! Highly recommended and would do business again!

12. I bought a wig from Gigglesky. Communication was great and the wig was packaged perfectly (with original tags, even!). Although there was a little trouble with the U.S.'s end (too lazy to track where the package was located), the wig arrived at a perfect time. Overall a positive transaction, I highly recommend Gigglesky.

Thank you~!

13. Gigglesky sold me a fantastic SD dress set. The communication was awesome and the dress arrived in pristine condition. I would definitely deal with gigglesky again.

14. I bought a Volks outfit from gigglesky, and everything went perfectly. They kept me updated on shipping, and the outfit is in great condition as described. I would be happy to deal with gigglesky again anytime.

15. I bought an outfit from gigglesky and it was a easy, pleasant experience! I would work with them again in the future no problem. Thank you so much!