1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gigi Holy

Jan 26, 2013

1. I bought a wig from Gigi Holy.
      Her messages were super nice and communication was fast. The wig was also well packed and the package arrived quick.
      Thank you for the nice transaction!

2. I bought a pair of Mako eyes from Gigi Holy. The communication couldn't have been any better, shipping was very fast and the packaging was super safe and cute.
      Thank you so much! :)

3. I purchased a littlefee Pipi from Gigi - really pleasant transaction - she posted the following morning after payment and I received my doll the next day including some extras. Kept me informed all the way along - a real pleasure to buy from. Thank you x Asphodel.

4. I bought a Fairyland MiniFee Mirwen and accessories from Gigi. Wonderful transaction and lovely person to buy from. Everything was packed extremely well and she had great communication throughout, and Mirwen arrived super fast! I couldn't be happier, thank you!

5. I bought several pairs of Mako eyes from Gigi. Wonderful transaction and lovely person to buy from. Everything was packed extremely well and she had great communication throughout! She sent the item to me using special delivery! And I received the item the next day! I couldn't be happier!!! Thank you so much!!!

6. I purchased Charlotte's Alice and the Pirates set from Gigi Holy. Gigi additionally included the original wig and blouse since I was looking for a complete set or as complete as I could get! The set included, default volks wig, bonet, cape, blouse and the dress. She included everything I just mentioned and shipped ASAP with secure packaging and a lovely note. Thank you Gigi! It was a pleasure, my Chloe (Volks Charlotte) is already wearing the complete set! All thanks to you! :aheartbea

7. I bought a YoSD Elena from Gigi Holy and the transaction was a great pleasure! No hidden fees, prompt communication, great (and really cute!) packaging. All instructions followed to a T and Gigi was super accommodating. Thank you so much!

8. I bought Wimukt dress from Gigiholy and everything went smoothly and the dress arrived very fast! Thank you!!!

9. Gigi bought an Iplehouse KID body from me. It was a pleasure to deal with her. She is a very friendly person and pay as fast as the wind. Thank you, Gigi.

10. Oh my goodness! The box was decorated in such an adorable fashion! The little letter and envelope, the tape, the stationary was all so cute. It was so pleasant to unwrap. (although I really didn't want to ruin any of it) The body was well wrapped and safely packaged, so there was no damage upon arrival. Gigi even included clothes for the body, which I had not expected!

She had great communication throughout the transaction and allowed me to do a short layaway with her. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. She is an A+ seller and I would highly recommend her as a seller to anybody.

11. Bought a dress from Gigi! It was well packaged and came with a cute little letter, would defiantly recommend as a seller!

12. I trade some clothes with Ante face plate from Gigi, that face plate is so cute.
      Good condition and lovely skin, fit well with my PKF body.
      Gigi also have a good communication. Lovely seller!
      Thank you so much.
      Ylang.

13. I bought two YoSD sweaters from Gigi. They arrived from overseas so quickly! They are adorable, exactly as described, and in great condition. The packaging was very cute as well. Excellent seller!

14. I bought a pair of Mako eyes from Gigi, it was an excellent transaction! Gigi was friendly and the packaging was very cute ^^ Thanks again~

15. I bought a mnf clothes from Gigi. Very pleasant communication, fast shipping and very cute packaging ^__^ Thank you very much! :aheartbea

16. I purchased a Natrume mohair wig from Gigi. She was amazing through the entire transaction. Kept me updated with friendly, great communication. My packaged arrived fast, securely packaged and in perfect condition. She even included an adorable little hand-written note that made my day! :aheartbea Would definitely do business with again. Thank you so much, Gigi!

17. I bought some Minifee clothes from Gigi Holy, excellent transaction, wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again...thank you!

18. I brought a Minifee dress from Gigi Holy. She was very friendly and quick to communicate. The dress arrived so nicely packaged. Gigi Holy is a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommended her.

19. I bought a lline ruru head from Gigu. She is lovely to deal with, shipped super quickly and very well packed! I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much!

20. I bought a pair of Oscar Doll eyes from Gigi and everything went perfect! The item was packaged well along with a few cute little stickers and a nice note. She kept excellent communication and answered all questions I had. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend buying from her and would buy from her again! Thank you so much!