1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gigi Holy

Jan 26, 2013

1. Recently bought some MSD boy clothes from Gigi Holy.
      Very happy with the everything received. Very well packed, clothes all ironed. She has an email with before of the packing. Arrived very quickly.
      Very impressed, I highly recommend Gigi Holy. Thanks so much

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

2. Gigi Holy also sends email with pictures of the packaging.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

3. I bought Real Puki from Gigi Holy, perfect transaction, she is really nice and helpful. Shipped right away and I can just recommend her to everyone :)
      Thank you so much.<3

4. I bought pukifee dony from Gigi Holy, absolutely fantastic transaction again <3 Thanks :3

5. Just finished a lovely transaction with Gigi Holy and it couldn't have gone any better. I was able to purchase from her a pair Volks boots. Communication was effortless and they arrived safely and quickly. I would love to deal with her again and would certainly recommend. Thanks again, dear!!! :D

6. I have bought two pukifee wigs and a LTF romper dress from Gigi Holy.
      Everything arrived very quickly, well packaged and in perfect state.
      I can very much recommend her as a seller,
      she is kind and communicative and agreeable.

Thanks for the little stickers! ^_^

7. Gigi Holy and I traded some PKF clothes for MNF clothes. It was a very pleasant transaction throughout, with friendly communication, fast Shipping and the items arriving swiftly and well packed. The clothes are incredibly cute too:)
      Thanks very much for a nice transaction!

8. I bought a LTF SoSo faceplate from Gigi Holy. Communication was great and she came really quickly. I would happily buy or sell to her in the future. Thank you Gigi Holy for such a wonderful transaction! :)

9. Bought a top, skirt and shorts from Gigi Holy. She was fast to respond to my questions and provided photo references. She sent me pictures of the package before and it arrived the next day. She included a cute note and some stickers as well as everything packed in a ziplock bag for security. It was a pleasure buying from her and I highly recommend her!

10. I have brought a Rosen Lied tuesdays child limited basic Pansy and some additional yosd clothes from Gigi Holy and she has been one of the best sellers I have ever dealt with. She was very friendly and kind, the doll was in perfect condition! It arrived super fast and was packaged amazingly so she didn't get damaged in the post. She is a perfect seller and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :)

11. I bought a wig from Gigi Holy for my Luts Tiny and it arrived with its original tag, etc. so I'm delighted with it. GH was really flexible with shipping as I was in the process of moving so didn't want it shipped until a certain date. She really kept in touch and double checked address, date, etc. I couldn't ask for a better seller and would certainly buy from her again.

12. I bought Littlefee and pukipuki clothes from Gigiholy. Perfect clothes, perfect transaction...

Love the little stickers, too

13. I bought a minifee hybrid body from Gigi Holy, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! She always was very fast to reply, answered all my questions and kindly accepted my layaway plan.
      I was provided with pictures of the parcel being prepared for shipping and the body arrived well wrapped and protected.
      Gigi Holy is a very sweet person and a pleasure to do business with- I'd love to deal with her again in the future :)

Thanks so much, Gigi!!! :daisy

14. I just did a trade with Gigi and it went perfectly. I traded her my latidoll Kimmy in exchange for an assortment of PKF sized clothes, wigs and eyes. She was very helpful with international shipping (which I haven't done much of), very patient, and very prompt in all of her responses. It was a really easy transaction and everything arrived well packaged and as promised. I would absolutely work with her again! I loved the package, Gigi! :D

15. I purchased 2 pairs of tan Minifee hands from Gigi Holy. She responded to messages promptly and not only let me know when she shipped the hands out, but also took detailed photos of the hands being packed up and emailed said photos to me. The hands themselves were packed up very nicely and arrived safe and sound. Overall, a smooth and happy transaction. Thank you!

16. This is not the first time I make business with Gigi and as always she is one of the best sellers I have known here!. This time I bought a Pukifee body from Gigi Holy and I could not be happier!, she is simply amazing and so sweet!. She sent her very fast and communication was always friendly!^^, I really enjoyed talking to her! *___*. She packed it safety and arrived very very fast too *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3

17. I bought a wig from Gigi. The package came fast and was nicely packaged. It was pleasure to do business with her ^.^

18. I bought GigiHoly's beautiful Cerisedolls Ninon. She was wonderful to work with, allowing me a layaway and shipping the doll out super fast. All communication was excellent. The doll arrived in perfect condition and came with lots of extras. A perfect international transaction!

19. Excellent transaction with Gigi Holy from whom I purchased a wig. Shipping was fast and communication was great. A perfect seller. Thank you!

20. I purchased a Souldoll antler and tail set from Gigi Holy and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Gigi was so friendly and helpful...communications were quick and shipping was fast! This set was carefully packaged and is an absolute delight. I recommend this seller most highly.:)