1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gill (UK)

May 5, 2010

1. Gill bought a Lati Yellow Benny from me and we had a very smooth transaction with great communication. I can fully recommend Gill as a reliable buyer. Thanks so much, dear!

2. I sold a Fairyland Soso to Gill(UK) and she was wonderful to deal with. Although she was the buyer, she sent ME a little extra - how cool is that! Communication was brilliant - she was very responsive and let me know the moment that Soso arrived. All in all, I can't imagine that you could find a nicer person to trade with!

3. I sold a pukifee ante to Gill. Communication was very friendly, the payment prompt and smooth. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

4. I sold a Lati white rain to Gill, great working with him. Fast payment and kept good contact.

5. Gill commissioned face up for her Pukifee Ante, and was really easy to work with. Communication was excellent, payments on time, and she let me know strait away when her doll arrived home. Thank you so much for this grate transaction, im looking forward working with you again <3

6. I sold my puki flora to Gill, she always reply my message so kindly. And she did the payment superfast!
      It is so nice to deal with her :)
      Highly recommend to everyone~

7. Gill(UK) purchased some real puki items from me and was very very nice to work with! PMs were answered promptly and payment was very quick! Thank you for letting me know when they arrived as well! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! :)

8. Gill adopted a teeny Real Puki from me and is such a lovely person to work with. Her communication was always friendly and responces came quickly. I enjoyed interacting with Gill.

Thankyou Gill ;-)

9. Gill purchased my OE RealPuki Aki faceplate. Super friendly communication, prompt payment - thank you for a great transaction!

10. Gill was kind enough to give my little realpuki soso fp a home. Transaction was phenomenal and they were very generous in payment, even consoling me when I got worried because she took so long! Couldnt ask for a more friendly, patient, and reliable buyer, thanks so much gill for a great transaction! :)

11. Gill bought a RealPuki from me and I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. She paid immediately and is always polite and kind via pm and let me know as soon as the package arrived. I'd recommend her to all! Thank you!! <3

12. Gill adopted a second resin kiddy from me and was a complete treasure throughout. She is so friendly in all her communication and gets the transaction completed quickly.

THANKYOU for another great transaction.

13. Gill bought an Ante multihead off me - she was friendly in all her communications and quick with her payment and nicely let me know when it arrived.

Thanks for a great transaction.

14. I bought 2 fairyland's face plates to Gill, and every thing was perfect!
      Good communication, fast and safe shipping!
      She had a little extra in the parcel :D

Thanks for this transaction !

15. Gill commissioned some more face ups for her dolls, and was grate to work with as usual. Thank you so much for this perfect transaction, im looking forward working with you again <3

16. Gill(UK) and I did a trade, some various size doll clothes of mine for her Lati white Arin, it was a wonderful transcation with great communication and super fast shipping, i love my new little Arin and would highly recommend any transaction with Gill(UK) to anyone, hope we cross paths again in the future :aheartbea

17. Gill Uk bought a Aidolls Gaby from me and it was an excellent transaction thank you!

18. Gill bought a CH ange ai hani from me and she was a wonderful buyer. Thanks to her great communication and very fast payment, it was a very smooth transaction. She also let me know when the doll arrived safely and i really appreciate the update. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you, sweets! ((:

100% positive feedback.

19. Gill was my partner in a realpuki swap and sent my smidge the most fabulous knitted dress and outit! i couldn't have asked for a better partner :)

thanks again Gill

20. Just had a great transaction with Gill. I sold her my Customhouse Uri- she paid promptly and her communication was very fast!
      Thank you again for a smooth transaction.
      Sarah