1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gill (UK)

May 5, 2010

1. I bought a pukipuki sleeping Lily faceplate from Gill. The communication was very fast and the item shipped the next day. The fp was extremely well packed and just gorgeous! Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

2. Gill sold me a Multi Ante Head and everything went smoothly, the head os PERFECT and adorable! :aheartbea THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)

Chris

3. This was my second transaction with Gill(UK) and i can't recommend her highly enough, lovely friendly communication, super fast shipping and the doll is exactly as described and well packaged. Hope we trade again in the future!

4. I bought a Soso's sleeping faceplate to Gill !
      She send it very fast and very good package.
      And she's very friendly !
      Thanks for all :))

5. I sold Gill (UK) a JID Tania and she paid near immediately! She was more than pleasant to deal with and provided brilliant communication.

I would happily deal with her again and just wished everyone was such a lovely buyer!

Thanks again!

6. Gill purchased my iplehouse amy head and everything went wonderful. Fast communication, payment, and overall very friendly! I would love to do business with Gill again!!!!

7. Gill bought a Soom Littlegem Body from me. Payment was fast, and I was informed of its safe arrival! Couldn't be happier with the transaction- thanks!

8. I sold a pair of JID hands to Gill. She was very nice, paid promptly, and gave me clear instructions on her shipping needs. I would be very comfortable selling to her again. :)

9. i bought a pukipuki lily from gill, she put in lots of extras for the little doll, really lovely things.
      dolly was well packed and arrived so fast! i would definately buy from gill again in the future with no hesitation.

thanks gill, i am very pleased indeed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. I bought a Iplehouse Amy head from Gill and it was a wonderful transaction. Fast shipping and great communication! Thanks Gill ! Judy

11. I bought a Lati Green Ronnie from Gill and I must say, it was a pleasure to deal with her. Very friendly and helpfull. Fast shipping, condition as posted, wonderfull little presents. Thank you very much. *hugs*

12. Bought a RealPuki Aki from Gill, this has been my second transaction (first was off of DoA) and as with the first, it was brilliant.
      As as she didn't live too far from me, she offered to drop him around so I wouldn't have to wait for him in the post, which was very kind of her!
      Would definitely deal with again.

13. Bought a DT5 body from Gill, great transaction, very speedy despatch, saw it in the MP and within 3 days it was at my house, and a BHol inbetween! Thank you.

14. Gill bought SID shoes from me, and she was a pleasure to deal with, no kidding. :) Smooth communication, very fair, overall - a perfect transaction. Highly recommended!

15. Sold a shirt to Gill - wonderful communication and a great all around transaction!

16. Gill purchased a pair of doll pants from me. It was a fast and smooth transaction, thank you so much!

17. Gill(UK) bought 2 pairs of SD Luts shoes from me! Wonderful buyer, & DoA member! Enjoy!

18. I bought a beautiful Iplehouse JID Amy from Gill.
      She was very friendly and communication was great.
      She shipped out the doll quickly and it arrived no problems at all.
      A great transaction all around. :cheer:abow:

19. Gil had purchased a Littlefee from me and she was a real pleasure to do business with. She communicated very well and paid very quickly. I would defnitely like to do business with her again and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Gil!

20. I purchased an Iplehouse RS Felix head from Gill and the transaction went perfectly. Great communication and fast shipping. She's a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks!!!:chocoberry