1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gilshallos

May 18, 2007

1. If you have bought or sold anything to me, then I would appreciate your feedback in this thread. Thank you very much! :)

2. Anyone, please? Whitewings? Daniel Falls? Animefigurekit? Star? It would be appreciated. :)

3. Gilshallos was a wonderful buyer! Superfast payment and really nice to work with- thank you so much!!

4. Gilshallos has buy a pair of shoes from me ;) Pay fast and was total pleasure to deal with. Thanks a lot!!

5. I sold several pairs of acrylic eyes to Gilshallos, she was the picture perfect buyer, paid instantly!! (I mean that literally) and was lovely throughout the whole process. Greatest Buyer EVER Thanks Heaps :)

6. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

7. Gilshallos brought pair 14mm eyes from me, very nice to deal with~ thank you

8. bought pilver from me. fast payment and great communication!
      Thanks

9. Wonderful buyer - fast payment, good communication. Would sell to again!

10. very good buyer:)
      polite and nice to deal with!
      i'm glad you like the wigs^^

11. Gilshallos bought from wigs from me and everything was great. :)

12. I bought 2 pairs of eyes. Communication was fast, description of the item was accurate. The shipping was fast and she even included a surprise for me.

Thank you very much

13. Hehe, this is long overdo, but better late than never :P

I've purchased A custom purple wig and also custom fantasy film puki wings from Gilshallos. She was, and always is a pleasure to work with! The wig was a perfect fit, just the right color, and so CHEAP!!! I also got several helpful tips on caring for this particular type of wig. She's always been a great person to talk to, whether it's business or just everyday chat.

The wings were spectacular! They fit my puki girl perfect, she even ordered a special color of film for me too! I was kept updated on progress of the wings and given pictures as well (I was also given progress and finished pictures of the wig too). She also gave me several different shipping options for them, which I don't get from other sellers. Shipping was also very very fast. Oh! And as a gift with my wings she gave me a cute parasol, tutu, and necklace to match the wings!!

Definately the most awesome friend I've made on these forums. I plan to do much more business with her in the future. Thanks so much for everything. Really. :)

-Ash

14. I bought a Juri A head from Gilshallos. Communication was good and fast. I explained I was going to leave on a holiday soon and Gilshallos arranged info on the shipping quote and total within a week despite the rush. The head was well packaged for shipping and even a gift necklace was included. ^_^

15. Gilshallos fixed up my boy Kire and painted him for me! She was so awesome to deal with! My lovely demon prince now looks like how I envisioned him!

16. Gilshallos ordered some clothes from me and it was wonderful dealing with her. Communication was great, she paid quickly, and she was just all-around fun to do business with. I highly recommend her and would love to sew for her again. :)

17. I bought a pair of Gilshallos' Puki wings as a present for a friend. She was delighted with them. They were lovely wings, perfect for her little fairy.

18. I've bought a limha dreaning half elf head and I'm more than happy! She was so friendly also her husband. THe head is wonderfull.

Thanks!!

19. I bought a pair of shoes from Gilshallos and everything was perfect, she even included a sweet necklace! Communication was great and the item was shipped promptly and safely. I can highly recommend Gilshallos as a seller and would gladly do business again. Thanks so much!

20. I bought a pair of eyes from Gilshallos. The transaction was excellent! Communication was friendly, and she and her husband provided the shipping quote, and the item was shipped out timely. Highly recommended! Thanks very much ^__^