1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gimmedolls

Jul 7, 2008

1. Here is a feedback thread for gimmedolls

I sold her my lati yellow tan lea. Communication was great and paid fast. It was a pleasure to deal with her! :)
    2. I bought a Lati Yellow HK Lea from gimmedolls& the transaction was very smooth. She maintained excellent communication & shipped the carefully packaged doll promptly. I can highly recommend gimmedolls to any DOA member who may consider transacting with her in the future. Thank you gimmedolls for such a pleasant experience! :)
    3. gimmedolls bought my tan Lami :) Communications we great and payment was prompt. What more can you ask for?
    4. I purchased a Lati HK Momo from gimmedolls and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! She held little Momo for a week and then shipped him out super fast. I couldn't be happier with my first little Lati guy. I highly recommend her to everyone!!!

Thanks a million! :D
    5. I purchased a Lati lea HK, great communication, very fast and careful shipping , the doll is perfect (cute *O*)I can highly recommend gimmedolls to any DOA member who may consider transacting with her in the future.
    6. I bought a Lati Yellow Flower Garden Coco from gimmedolls & the transaction was simply perfect! Excellent communication, doll was carefully packaged and shipped promptly. Thank you gimmedolls for such a wonderful experience! I love my little Mocha-chan!
    7. :treecookie i am the happiest buyer of the world
      the dolls are gorgeous, very well packed
      I would all transactions like this one !!!!:goldstar

thank you Cristina:gingerbreadman
    8. perfect transaction, perfect doll, perfect package, i will buy again!
      thank you soooo much:D
    9. Had a great transaction with gimmedolls Outfit was in Mint condition and safely packaged. Would be happy to have other transactions..
    10. I sold gimmedolls a Lati Kitty Lea. She paid promptly and communicated well. It was a very good transaction. Thank you!
    11. I bought a Mui-chan ver 2 + grumpy face from gimmedolls. She shipped instantly and the communication was friendly at all times. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    12. I purchased 4 dolls from Cristina & they were all wonderful, pristine dolls that were accurately described. Cristina communicates with you at all times so there are never any worries. She is very friendly. She ships quickly. I really can't say enough to accurately describe how wonderful a seller she is!!! I highly recommend her!!! :)
    13. I recently adopted a Lati Mystic Belle from Cristina. Communication was prompt and the doll was packaged with care and shipped quickly. I highly recommend any transaction with her.
      Thanks so much for the beautiful Lati doll.

14. I have just adopted a wee ninja from gimmedolls on layaway and he just arrived today very well wrapped with a little gift to keep him company!
      I would gladly transact with
      gimmedolls anytime again and would reccommend her110% to everyone.

Hugest thankies ((><))
    15. I bought a Lati head from gimmedolls. Everything went very smooth, communication was good and the item arrived quickly and was packaged super well. Hooray for bubblewrap! :D Would definately work with Gimmedolls again in the future!
    16. Thank you so much for the clothes! Great seller. ^_^
    17. Bought a Lati Ruki Ninja from gimmedolls and he is perfect! great seller, thank you so very much ^_^
    18. Bought a Lati Vampire Lumi set from gimmedolls and got it within a few days! Thank you so much!
    19. I bought gimmedolls Lati Belle and am extremely happy with the transaction. She is a pleasure to buy from and I highly recommend her to anyone. Great communication, prompt shipping and Belle was in perfect condition. Happy buyer ( :
    20. :aheartbea What a gorgeous little surprise ! !
      [​IMG]I adopted an adorable little lati doll from[COLOR=#ff33ff][B][FONT=book antiqua] Cristina, 'gimmedolls', and despite the snow weather we're currently having in the UK, my little doll arrived within 4/5 days, just like Cristina assured me that it would ! She is the cutest little thing and in superb condition too !! I'm so happpy and in awe of her pretty eyes ! ! :)Cristina is an immensely kind seller and I'm so grateful that she let me bring this little one into my dollie-home ! <3
      [FONT=book antiqua]Of course, I would so happily do business with Cristina again. [/FONT][/B][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/biwjf7.jpg[/IMG] :)
      [COLOR=#cc33cc]Thankyou Thankyou Thankyouu for being so Impressively awesome !! :) !!
      [/COLOR][SIZE=4][FONT=palatino linotype][COLOR=#cc66ff]Lots of love to you and your girls ![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff3366]x [/COLOR]:cake:[FONT=Verdana][B][COLOR=#ff0099] HeartShapeSugarCake[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] :cake: [COLOR=#ff3366]x[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]