1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gimmedolls

Jul 7, 2008

1. Here is a feedback thread for gimmedolls

I sold her my lati yellow tan lea. Communication was great and paid fast. It was a pleasure to deal with her! :)

2. I bought a Lati Yellow HK Lea from gimmedolls& the transaction was very smooth. She maintained excellent communication & shipped the carefully packaged doll promptly. I can highly recommend gimmedolls to any DOA member who may consider transacting with her in the future. Thank you gimmedolls for such a pleasant experience! :)

3. gimmedolls bought my tan Lami :) Communications we great and payment was prompt. What more can you ask for?

4. I purchased a Lati HK Momo from gimmedolls and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! She held little Momo for a week and then shipped him out super fast. I couldn't be happier with my first little Lati guy. I highly recommend her to everyone!!!

Thanks a million! :D

5. I purchased a Lati lea HK, great communication, very fast and careful shipping , the doll is perfect (cute *O*)I can highly recommend gimmedolls to any DOA member who may consider transacting with her in the future.

6. I bought a Lati Yellow Flower Garden Coco from gimmedolls & the transaction was simply perfect! Excellent communication, doll was carefully packaged and shipped promptly. Thank you gimmedolls for such a wonderful experience! I love my little Mocha-chan!

7. :treecookie i am the happiest buyer of the world
      the dolls are gorgeous, very well packed
      I would all transactions like this one !!!!:goldstar

thank you Cristina:gingerbreadman

8. perfect transaction, perfect doll, perfect package, i will buy again!
      thank you soooo much:D

9. Had a great transaction with gimmedolls Outfit was in Mint condition and safely packaged. Would be happy to have other transactions..

10. I sold gimmedolls a Lati Kitty Lea. She paid promptly and communicated well. It was a very good transaction. Thank you!

11. I bought a Mui-chan ver 2 + grumpy face from gimmedolls. She shipped instantly and the communication was friendly at all times. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

12. I purchased 4 dolls from Cristina & they were all wonderful, pristine dolls that were accurately described. Cristina communicates with you at all times so there are never any worries. She is very friendly. She ships quickly. I really can't say enough to accurately describe how wonderful a seller she is!!! I highly recommend her!!! :)

13. I recently adopted a Lati Mystic Belle from Cristina. Communication was prompt and the doll was packaged with care and shipped quickly. I highly recommend any transaction with her.
      Thanks so much for the beautiful Lati doll.

Hugs.
      Heather
      (USA)

14. I have just adopted a wee ninja from gimmedolls on layaway and he just arrived today very well wrapped with a little gift to keep him company!
      I would gladly transact with
      gimmedolls anytime again and would reccommend her110% to everyone.

Hugest thankies ((><))

15. I bought a Lati head from gimmedolls. Everything went very smooth, communication was good and the item arrived quickly and was packaged super well. Hooray for bubblewrap! :D Would definately work with Gimmedolls again in the future!

16. Thank you so much for the clothes! Great seller. ^_^

17. Bought a Lati Ruki Ninja from gimmedolls and he is perfect! great seller, thank you so very much ^_^

18. Bought a Lati Vampire Lumi set from gimmedolls and got it within a few days! Thank you so much!

19. I bought gimmedolls Lati Belle and am extremely happy with the transaction. She is a pleasure to buy from and I highly recommend her to anyone. Great communication, prompt shipping and Belle was in perfect condition. Happy buyer ( :

20. :aheartbea What a gorgeous little surprise ! !
      [​IMG]I adopted an adorable little lati doll from[COLOR=#ff33ff][B][FONT=book antiqua] Cristina, 'gimmedolls', and despite the snow weather we're currently having in the UK, my little doll arrived within 4/5 days, just like Cristina assured me that it would ! She is the cutest little thing and in superb condition too !! I'm so happpy and in awe of her pretty eyes ! ! :)Cristina is an immensely kind seller and I'm so grateful that she let me bring this little one into my dollie-home ! <3
      [/FONT]
      [FONT=book antiqua]Of course, I would so happily do business with Cristina again. [/FONT][/B][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/biwjf7.jpg[/IMG] :)
      [COLOR=#cc33cc]Thankyou Thankyou Thankyouu for being so Impressively awesome !! :) !!
      [/COLOR][SIZE=4][FONT=palatino linotype][COLOR=#cc66ff]Lots of love to you and your girls ![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [I][COLOR=#ee82ee]
      [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff3366]x [/COLOR]:cake:[FONT=Verdana][B][COLOR=#ff0099] HeartShapeSugarCake[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] :cake: [COLOR=#ff3366]x[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]