1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GinM

Nov 3, 2011

1. This is the feedback thread for GinM
      please leave any feedback for me here~
      Thank you~

2. I sold a fullset of doll to GinM, and it was a wonderful transaction. Her payment was super fast and always kept in communication, and she let me know as soon as she got the doll. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Highly Recommended!

3. I bought GinM SD13 Kujo head, the communications was fast and friendly, and she shipped the doll well packed! :)

Thank you GinM^^

4. I bought a head from GinM, the communication was good, shipping was fast and the head well packaged! I would love to do business again. :)

5. I bought an SD boy from GinM, and couldn't be happier with the outcome of the transaction. Communication was great, always answered any questions I had, and the shipping was very fast and doll was very well packaged. Very good experience dealing with GinM as a seller. Thank you!! :)

6. I bought an outfit from GinM and it has arrived in perfect condition! Communication was quick and polite.

Thank you very much!! :)

7. I bought an SD13 boy body from GinM and the transaction went smoothly! The body was shipped quickly and was packed well, and it looks just like it did in the pictures. I'm pleased with the transaction and wouldn't have any problems with buying from GinM again. :)

8. I sold a Volks SD17 body to GinM, and the transaction was a success. She was very patient and understanding when it came to packaging and shipping out her larger doll body, and she paid promptly and was polite through out communication. I highly recommend doing business with her!

9. I bought a pair of Dollflower eyes from GinM. She was pleasant to communicate with, and was even able to add my purchase to a GO she was already doing to save me on shipping! I can't say just how thankful I am about that because shipping to China has been such a headache since I moved here! I will highly recommend GinM as a seller!

10. I bought Volks Yosd Syo/Show from GinM. I received the doll perfectly and he's so cute. Thank you so much. I'm pleased with the transaction and looking forward to do any business with GinM again in the future.

11. I bought Sweet Dream lucas custom head from GinM. good replying good shipping. Thanks.

12. GinM bought an SD17 Williams hand from me and it was a great transaction! Quick payment and great communication. Highly recommended! Thank you very much! :)

13. I bought a SD17 pirate outfit from GinM. After sending the payment, I did not receive any communication about receiving the money or when they shipped out the item, but got the outfit today. Pretty happy with it, although it is missing the neckpiece with the R token/thingamajig that was pictured.

14. GinM sold a SDGr boy body to me and i can not be happyer with the transaction.

15. I bought Volks Genji head from GinM. It was my second time to buy the doll from her. it was great too! She was reply and shipping fast. Good deal with me. Thanks again.

16. I had the great pleasure of purchasing a Volks outfit from GinM. It arrived almost as soon as I'd paid for it! Nicely packed, too. A really wonderful transaction. Thanks!