Den of Angels is supported by our sponsors. We only display one banner, and all advertisements are doll-related. Please consider turning off your ad blocker.

Feedback for Giodrakes

May 16, 2010

1. Giodrakes

Expand Collapse
    The Iplehead :D
    Full Marketplace

Mar 20, 2010
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Ok so I am ALMOST getting my doll, and I am starting to look at stuff I can buy for her :) So I thought I would get a feedback thread started for when I need it.

Please post any feedback for any transaction with me here!

Thank you :) :aheartbea
  2. Tsuminaki

Expand Collapse
    Favored Grail
    Full Marketplace

Jan 2, 2005
    San Francisco, CA
    Giodrakes bought some undies sets from me in an awesome transaction! Very friendly and sweet, prompt to pay and great to talk to ^^ Thanks much for letting me know it arrived safely! Hope to work with you again soon :D
  3. effigy

Expand Collapse
    Clearly Obsessive
    Marketplace Ban

Sep 1, 2005
    Aussie in New York
    Giodrakes bought a modified B&G sunny head from me. The mods were done by the last owner and it was sold as a practice and moddable head. Giodrakes was great to deal with, and I would happily deal with Gio again.
  4. wickedstitchery

Expand Collapse
    Dirty dirty rockstar
    Full Marketplace

Mar 24, 2005
    Chained to my sewing table
    Gio purchased a Dollheart Fer from me and everything went smoothly. Prompt payment and very pleasant communication.
    Thanks so much!
  5. moonchilde

Expand Collapse
    living in a MNF world!
    Full Marketplace

Jan 16, 2007
    Wichita Kansas USA
    I purchased some MSD Dollmore black stockings from Giodrakes and the transaction went great. The stockings arrived quickly, were well packaged in a bubble mailer, and the communication was good too! I highly recommend Giodrakes as a seller to anyone, and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Gio again myself. Thank you!
  6. Siria

Expand Collapse
    Addicted to cute.
    Full Marketplace

Jun 15, 2008
    London, ON
    Giodrakes participated in my Dollmore GO. She was so very wonderful to communicate with. She paid promptly, and was very sweet. She was quite understanding about a little mistake that I made, and I'm very grateful for this. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks again! :)
  7. sasurin

Expand Collapse
    Full Marketplace

May 28, 2007
    Giodrakes commissioned me to pierce her darling's ears.
    we arranged meet up in person, and she showed up on time, and she was just lovely to chat with!
    thank you for entrusting your girl with me ^__^
  8. Sealpup

Expand Collapse
    Pinniped Designs
    Full Marketplace

Nov 18, 2004
    San Diego, California
    I sold some patterns to Giodrakes and what a lovely person she is! It was a delightful transaction and she is so sweet to correspond with. I hope to do business with her again.
  9. candy kitten

candy kitten
    Expand Collapse
    Away with the Fairies
    Full Marketplace

Nov 19, 2006
    Giodrakes ordered 2 x littlefee dresses from me...she paid superfast and was so lovely and friendly...a real pleasure to deal with and hope to deal with her again x
  10. wjsdpwl

Expand Collapse
    Fully Customized
    Full Marketplace

Nov 10, 2008
    RI, USA -> NY, USA
    I sold a pair of boots to Giodrakes. I cleaned it but did not dry the boots well and there was problem with smell when they arrived. Giodrakes was very nice when this problem happened. She let me know and we tried to figure it out. I can't thank her enough for her communications and caring. One of the nicest buyer I had. I definetely recommend her :D!
    Thank you so much for the transactions ^^
  11. Shin

Expand Collapse
    ♥[Kanojo Kakumei]♥
    Full Marketplace

Aug 14, 2005
    Giodrakes is an amazing buyer!! :D

She bought some stockings and a top from me. She was so nice and sweet with PMs, fast with payment and everything went absolutely perfect during this transaction.

Highly recommended!! I couldn't be happier!!
  12. kawaii_mon

Expand Collapse
    sewing forever
    Full Marketplace

Jun 26, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Giodrakes bought a hand made top from me. Communication was great and payment was fast, and Gio was just lovely to deal with. Thank you! :D
  13. MisticUnicorn

Expand Collapse
    Doll Artisan
    Full Marketplace

Dec 11, 2005
    UT, USA
    I bought a set of eyes from Giodrakes. Everything went wonderful with great communication and quick shipping :) Thanks!
  14. SilverLining

Expand Collapse
    Evenly Yellowed
    Full Marketplace

Jul 3, 2007
    Stockholm, Sweden
    She bought some SD clothes from me. Great communications, quick payment, and very friendly and patient with me being a tad tardy with posting the package.
  15. nataluna

Expand Collapse
    Fully Customized
    Full Marketplace

Dec 28, 2008
    SC, USA
    Giodrakes bought some clothes from me; everything went smoothly with great communication, and she is a really friendly person to chat with, too!
  16. sunniezg

Expand Collapse
    Fully Customized
    Full Marketplace

Feb 23, 2008
    Giodrakes bought many items from me.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very much! ^0^
  17. meloncakedoll

Expand Collapse
    Freshly Strung

Dec 29, 2009
    California, USA
    Giodrakes purchased a Puki Strider Fullset from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. Transaction went smoothly and communication was excellent. Recommended buyer! A++++++
  18. aernath

Expand Collapse
    thanks, xtal!
    Full Marketplace

Jul 21, 2006
    Gio commissioned me to make an EID superhero sized long-sleeved shirt for her. Payment was very prompt, and communication was excellent, letting me know right away when it made it through the mail to her. :)
    Crazy mail. First class this time made it faster than the Priority Mail last time! It's totally random, I tell ya!

Anyway. Thank you for a great transaction! She even sent a picture of her girl wearing the shirt (since her boy is taking his time getting home. I suspect he'll enjoy meeting the customs guys and chatting them up for a few days.)!
    Would not hesitate to deal with again! Thanks!
  19. takysa

Expand Collapse
    Just a little bit crazy
    Full Marketplace

Aug 12, 2009
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Giodrakes bought an MSD fer from me. =^i^= She was excellent at keeping me up to date when Paypal decided to be a pain, and let me know once the dress arrived. :) She's awesome and I would love to do business with her again anytime!!! :D
  20. nekopoychan

Expand Collapse
    Sales Rep / Dealer
    Full Marketplace

Apr 25, 2009
    BKK, Thailand
    Giodrakes commissioned a dress from me :)
    It was smooth and wonderful transaction, kindly communication, fast payment ^^
    Highly recommended to :)
    Thank you so much for like my work ;)