1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Girlcreeture

Dec 3, 2007

1. I tried to find a feedback thread for Girlcreeture , but none to be found, so thought I would start one~

Had a very nice friendly smooth transaction with Girlcreeture.. Was a pleasure to purchase from and I highley reccomend her!

2. I'm going to take ownership of this feedback thread as I am re-entering the BJD world. Thanks to Gloria for starting this back in the day :)

3. girlcreeture bought a Musedoll outfit from me: great communiaction, fast payment, a perfect transaction...it was a pleasure dealing with her!:)

4. i sold a Volks Bianka to girlcreeture, it was a perfect transaction. communication was friendly, and good throughput, payment was prompt, and she let me know the doll arrived safely..... great buyer.

5. bought a unoa sist from me! very polite, paid on time, and was patient with me while i solved a shipping problem.

6. girlcreeture bought two wigs from me. Communiaction was great, fast payment, a perfect transaction. It was a pleasure dealing with her.