1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GlitterLauri

Oct 28, 2011

1. Please post feedback here when you buy or sell stuff for me.
      If you got negative feedback please contact me first (PM).

Thanks in advance~!

2. First one here!! >W< Super positive for GlitterLauri!! :D

She purchased my Soom Phonolus paws and it has been one of the most wonderful transactions I have had on DoA!! She is super nice and fast with PMs. She sent payment on time and always kept me informed. I couldn't have wished for anything better.

100% recommended!! Thanks a lot, dear!!

3. I sold GlitterLauri some SD clothes - she is very sweet and patient, paid very quickly, and let me know when the items arrived. Perfect buyer! Would gladly transact with again~ :D

4. GlitterLauri bought some t-shirts for YOSD of my selling thread.
      Even thought there were some minor problems, GlitterLauri gave me good feedback.
      I'm very thankful and hope to deal with she again! ^^

5. GlitterLauri bought a pair of SD boots from me and the transaction was flawless! I loved conversing with her, she's very sweet! This transaction if flawless all around!

6. GlitterLauri purchased some eyes for me and was very nice the entire transaction since this was my first time shipping something overseas, she was a doll to talk to and do business with and let me know when she recieved the eyes.

7. I bought a 72cm Dollzone body from GlitterLauri. She was very nice and she packed him safely in his box for the long trip. He arrived in perfect condition and right on time. ;)

8. Sold a wig to GlitterLauri; great transaction; thanks!

9. GlitterLauri bought a eyes of my selling thread.
      I'm very happy, she is lovely! hope to deal with she again! ^^

10. I sold a Soom Dolomi head, and everything went as planned, GlitterLauri was very kind, and communication was great. Would deal with her anytime again.:)

11. GlitterLauri bought a macbook prop and eyeglasses from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you and hope you like the items! :)

12. GlitterLauri bought a yo-sized body from me. She was prompt with her payment, quick with her messages, and tolerant that life caused me to take a day or two to respond to her. There was a postal error that led to the package being sent back to me undelivered. When I asked her what she wanted to do, her initial reaction was very rude to me, but after a day she had calmed down and we were able to finish the transaction smoothly and to both our satisfaction.

13. Sold a yellowed/stained SD boy body to GlitterLauri. Fantastic communication, and she was quick to update me. Definitely won't mind doing business with her again. Thanks so much!

14. I bought beautiful pink Soom eyes from GlitterLauri. Communication was excellent, and she shipped them extra-fast! They arrived really quickly. Thank you so much! :)

15. GlitterLauri purchased one pair of yosd boots and everything was perfect! Hope to deal with her again \^3^/

16. I purchased a Luts event head from GlitterLauri and had a very pleasant transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :)

17. GlitterLauri bought some wigs from me. The transaction was fast and smooth and she kept in contact the whole time.
      Thanks a lot! <3

18. GlitterLauri is one of the best buyers one could wish for. She bought a YOSD kimono from me, is on time with payment, very good with communication, and the sweetest person to deal with! ^__^ I totally recommend her! A+++++ buyer. Thank you so so much!!

19. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

20. I had a truly perfect transaction with GlitterLauri!
      I bought an AA body from her. The communication was a pleasure, the body arrived super fast, as described and was packed with lots of care.
      Couldn't be happier!

I totally recommend her to everyone on DOA :aheartbea