1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Glorfindel

Jan 17, 2008

1. Glorfindel didn't have a feedback thread, so I decided to make one! :D

Glorfindel bought two pairs of gypsy pants from me. She paid promptly, communicated by email to make sure there was no lost or missing PMs. I'm extremely satisfied with this transaction!
      A+ buyer!

2. I sold Glorfindel a Delf EL :) She was really nice to deal with, great communication and understanding!

I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you very much for giving him a great home :)

3. Glorfindel bought my a Soah from me :) She paid immediately and was super friendly.

I'd be completely confident selling to her again. Thank you for such an easy transaction!

4. I sold a SD dress set to her and she is wonderful to do business with. Very kind and fast with shipping. Thank you.

5. I did a massive comission for Glorfindel. She was very patient, quick to pay, and wonderful to deal with. I highly recommend her!:)

6. Glorfindel bought my Chiwoo elf, was a pleasure to deal with - polite, friendly and fast at paying! Thanks so much :)

7. I sold a SOOM Kanoa to Glorfindel. :) Payments came earlier than expected, and everything went very smoothly! Thanks so much!

8. I bought a Leeke Kyou from Glorfindel. A bit rocky, but that was only due to unforeseen circumstances beyond anyone's control.

Overall; Everything went well, and she was extreemly nice thoughout the whole transaction. :)

Thanks soo much!

9. Hello!

I have sold my Beryl to Glorfindel, and she was very nice and serious with me.
      This is an excellent transaction :)

Thank you !

10. I had a great transaction with Glorfindel, she was an awesome buyer with prompt communication and payment and I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you so much! :)

11. I sold a delf body to her. Glorfindel is wonderful to do business with. This is an excellent transaction!! Thanks!!

12. A paging thread for her.[url/]http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314810

13. Hi, i would be seriously wary of this member if you are buying from her. I have been waiting 3 weeks now and she hasnt sent the goods and she has now stopped contact with me too. Just be cautious.

14. I fell seriously ill for a short period. I am back now, and even before getting back I asked a friend to sort out my three trades. I apologize for simply dissappearing, but I was in hospital.

Of the three transactions I had outstanding which were waiting on me, two were refunded (one about two weeks late, the other about a week late of when they were meant to be posted) and the other was sent off and has been recieved.

I thought I ought to explain and be as honest as possible. This is the first time this has happened and I would never just dissappear for no good reason.

15. I have since had contact with Glorfindel and had the whole misunderstanding sorted out :)

16. Sold a pair of custom wings to Glorfindel. I made a mistake in not checking the shipping time on fabric that I ordered for this commission which caused it to run behind. I told her about the delay and she was cool with it. Because of the success of this order, it prompted me to add new fabric choices for the wings. All thanks to Glorfindel.

Thanks again!

17. Bought a Jollyplus body from Glorfindal.

Flexible terms and great communication! Packaged and posted well adn was really happily recieved! Highly reccomended!

18. I purchased a Heliot full set from Glorfindel. She is amazing to deal with and was super understanding when I went overseas during the middle of our transaction. She even managed to get a replacement part from SoOm for me before she shipped out the doll, even though it was months and months after her initial purchase. (Not to mention putting up with all of my PM's over the months that this transaction happened)

An amazing seller, and I thoroughly recommend her to everyone.

19. Sold some clothing to Glorfindel, no problems at all! Fast payment, thank you!

20. Glorfindel bought a necklace from me and was very pleasant to deal with. Payment and PMs were prompt :)