1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gloria

Aug 10, 2006

1. Greetings fellow DOAers.. If you have competed a transaction with me and are up to leaving feeback, please leave some here!
      Thanks a bunch.
      Cheers
      Gloria

2. Just sold a head to Gloria-- Fast payment, and she's very nice. :D I definitely reccomend her.

3. I've sold a head to gloria and I bought a body from her. She's a perfect seller and a perfect buyer :)

4. I have both bought and sold with Gloria and had perfect transactions!

5. I've bought an msd from Gloria. :) Really reliable and smooth transaction. Thank you!!!

6. Gloria just purchased a Yori body from me. She is an excellent buyer who pays promptly. And a fantastic person to talk to. :)

7. I sold a head to Gloria. she is super to deal with and I highly recommend her.

8. Gloria purchased/partially traded a body from me and she was very nice to work with. We communicated a great deal before the transaction ended, and she was always prompt with email replies.

9. Gloria bought a doll from me recently & was prompt with payment & we had very pleasant communication. I would love welcome transactions with Gloria in the future. :)

10. I sold Gloria an MSD Margaret Kit, and it was one of the best, quickest, smoothest Transactions I've Ever done:D She is just a dream to work with:chibi
      -Anthony

11. Sold some items to Gloria and she's so nice. She pays fast too. Thanks Gloria! ^__^

12. Bought a head from Gloria. She was fast and friendly. A pleasure to deal with! The head was very well packed and arrived home in perfect condition.

13. Bought a head from Gloria. She is great to deal with! Fast shipping and well packed!!.

14. A reliable, fast buyer! Was a pleasure, dear~ :D

15. Gloria is great to deal with, very friendly, thanks so much! :)

16. I bought a head from Gloria and everything went smoothly~~ Thank you so much!

17. I've parttrade a doll with Gloria. no problem with communication, fast shipping.
      thanks so much!

18. Gloria is absolutely awesome to deal with. Perfect all the way!!

19. I bought a head from Gloria and it was a delightful transaction!

Sealpup

20. I purchased some zoukies from Gloria and they arrived quickly and were gorgeous. :aheartbea Communication was excellent. Thanks Gloria!