1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gockt

Apr 21, 2012

1. Feedback for Gockt

Hi! This is Gockt, and feel free to leave me a feedback!
      Thank you!!

2. First ;) . Gockt bought a pair of glass eyes from me. The payment was fast, the communication was very good, the whole transaction was smooth. Thank you :)

3. I sold a wig to Gockt!
      She paid quickly, communication was nice and she answered very quickly!
      Thank you for your purchase ^_^

4. I commissioned Gockt for a faceup. She did a very nice job, was very quick on communications and shipping, and she packed my doll head very well. Excellent overall. Thanks so much ^_^

5. Gockt bought a pair of boots from me. Super friendly buyer, paid immediately, and communication has always been terrific.
      I'll do business with her again anytime.

(ノ≧∀≦)ノ ★★★★★

6. Gockt brought a suit from 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. She was very nice to communicate. I'm very happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

7. I bought a head from Gockt. All communication and process were smooth! I recommend Gockt as a wonderful seller!

8. I bought IOS Yuri head from Gockt. The parcel was sent very quickly and was safe packed. I'll be happy to have a new deal with Gockt!
      Thank you so much! :)

9. Sold some eyes to Gockt. Payment was fast, as was communication. Would definitely deal with them again.

10. Gockt bought a pair of yosd boots from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one likes the shoes! :kitty2