1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Goddess_Shilen

Jul 10, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for Goddess_Shilen's transactions here.

Feedback can also be found on my Etsy: Here
    2. Goddess_Shilen bought some puki items from me and was super patient even when I got delayed on shipping. AAAAA++++++++ Buyer! I would gladly do business with her again!
    3. I did a trade with Shilen and it was perfect! She was quick and friendly with her replies, shipped right away, and the item arrived quickly, safe and in wonderful condition. Such a dear :) I would definitely do business with her again.
      buy, sell, and trade with confidence!
    4. Goddess_Shilen bought my ResinSoul Bei. Communication was awesome, payment was sent when promised, and everything went very smoothly. Highly recommend - Thanks!!
    5. Goddess_Shilen and I did a clothing trade, some of my MSD items for some of their SD items. Shipping was fast, tracked, and the items were pristine.

Thanks so much!
    6. I purchased a doll necklace from Shilen. Her communication was great, she shipped super quickly, and the jewelry is adorable. Thanks!
    7. Sold Goddess_Shilen two wigs and a Pullip outfit. She was great to work with and very understanding about my feeling under the weather! Thanks!
    8. I traded two wigs to Goddess_Shilen and everything went perfectly! She was great about communication, the shipment was fast, and overall I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you so much! :)
    9. I traded with Shilen and it ended up even better than I was expecting. She's very nice and a great trader!
    10. Bought a bit of clothing. Very nice person to deal with!
    11. I just purchased two doll stands from Goddess_Shilen and she was wonderful, great communication and really fast shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her as a super great A++++++++++++ seller!
    12. Just purchased an SD sized arm chair from Goddess_Shilen. Fantastically smooth transaction. Quick, friendly responses and fast shipping. Highly recommend!
      Thank you.
    13. I was in a trade with Goddess_Shilen and she was a pleasure to work with! My items got to me fast and she even took the time to put tracking on it so I could monitor the package. Thanks for a great trade! Would gladly work with you again! ^_^
    14. Goddess_Shilen purchased my daughter's Bobobie Mei and gave her a good home! She was a pleasure to communicate with and paid exactly when she said she would. She was even kind enough to let me know she's arrived safely and that she'd made a new friend :)
      Thanks a ton sweetie!
    15. Goddess_Shilen bought a pair of boots from me. She was very polite and nice to talk to, payment was quick and she even let me know the boots had arrived~ Couldn't ask for a better buyer, I definitely recommend her! Thanks!
    16. Shilen purchased an SD head from me! communication was great and she was a dream to work with. would gladly do it again!
    17. I ordered some Barbie and Yo-SD clothes/outfits from Goddess_Shilen earlier this week. I just received the clothing (only 3 days after ordering), and they are awesome. Feel great, look great, and no smell (hehe)! :) Excellent transaction, amazingly smooth, and lightning fast. Highly recommend! I will definitely buy from her again. Thank you again, dear! Meena and Emily love their new clothes.
    18. I did a trade with Goddess_Shilen and it went great! Communication was friendly, and she shipped the item out quickly and told me when she got the item from me. Thanks so much! :D
    19. I sold a MSD DollZone/Dolkot Clockwork Extreme Xi female hybrid to Goddess_Shilen. She paid quickly, had excellent communication, and let me know when the package arrived safely. Perfect transaction and would definitely transact with again!
    20. I did a wig trade with Goddess_Shilen. Communication was awesome through the whole trade, shipping was exactly as specified, and the wigs arrived in excellent condition. I would definitely trade with her again. :)