Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoggledAvenger

Feb 10, 2009

1. :)happy
      :evil:not too thrilled

express yourself
    2. :) happy

haha GoggledAvenger bought a pair of horns from me, was very nice to deal with and it was a great transaction. Cheers~
    3. :D super happy!
      I bought a dollmore asha head that had been modded from GoggledAvenger and the transaction was superb! Communication was very quick, and she was very patient and understanding. The head was shipped the very next morning after payment was recieved and was packaged very securely. Overall a very smooth transaction, I would definately reccomend working with GoggledAvenger :)
    4. :) happy!

I traded dolls with Goggledavenger! She was super with her communications and the pado she traded me was as described upon arrival :D Dolly bubble-wrap burrito of Joy!

Thank you so much!
    5. :)happy

GoggledAvenger is excellent buyer. very kind PM and Quick payments. It was great transaction. Thanks!
    6. :) Happy

GoggledAvenger bought an outfit from, paid immediately, and maintained good communication. Thanks!
    7. I bought a bobbie girl and she arrived quickly and was very well priced:aheartbea
      thank you
    8. :D im so in love with my two new lovelies that we traded. i cant belive how sweet they are :bcupcake:bcupcake:bcupcake:bcupcake
    9. a update with a picture of the two
      my dolls came perfect and carefully packed in every way i love them so much
    10. I bought a doll from GoogledAvenger . I am very happy. Great packing and quick delivery.
    11. :) Happy!

Bought a Kon'd Angel Fantasy WS Sue boy through an eBay auction of GoggledAvenger's that she advertised here on DoA, and a Tan DZ Nina from her marketplace listing. Both dolls arrived very quickly and as described. She also combined shipping for me, so that was awesome too!
    12. :DHAPPY !
      I traded for Secretdoll Yomo .....LOVE HER ! Everything was PaERFECT !!!:lol: