1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Goldi

Oct 24, 2011

1. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased some yosd clothing items and a lati y. hat from Goldi! Excellent communication, fast shipping, and friendly seller! I recommend and would not hesitate to work with another time! Thank you! :)

2. I bought some LTF hands from goldi and everything went quickly and smoothly. She was an absolute delight to deal with.

3. I bought some MSD clothes from Goldi. She sent them right away and communicated well. I would happily do business with her again!

4. Bought Leeke wig from Goldi, and I'm happy with this purchase! Very quick and friendly communication, fast shipping, good packing in safely little box...and the wig is just lovely!
      Goldi is excellent seller and a nice person, highly recommend to everyone!
      Thank you ♥

5. I sold 2 MNF jeans to Goldi. Perfect communication and fast payment! Recommended buyer! A+

6. I bought a pair of glass eyes from goldi; they were shipped very quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! A+++

7. Purchased a pair of 14mm blue glass eyes from Goldi - just as described! Great price, fast shipping, wonderful to work with, would buy from again!

8. I just finished a purchase with Goldi; I bought a Soom Ace from her. She arrived today, just as described, and this whole transaction has been a breeze. She even gave me a bonus of express shipping! Thank you so much for working with me!

Heather.

9. Purchased a MSD sized doll stand from Goldi, it arrived very quickly, was packaged safely. Thanks for an easy transaction, it's appreciated!

10. POSITIVE

I bought a 7-8 silicon wig cap from goldi. Great communication, it was really fast. Excellent!!!

11. I bought a Kid Delf event girl from Goldi. Communication was great, cooperation and flexibility were awesome! The doll arrived well packaged and exactly as described. I would definitely say go ahead and deal with Goldi.

12. I responded to Goldi's WTT thread and exchanged my Moe bust for her small MNF bust. Shipping was fast, tracking provided and the bust arrived safely and in perfect new condition. It looks great on my Moe body and I couldn't be happier! :D

13. I bought a pair of eyes from Goldi. She shipped them super fast via first class with insurance and tracking. So I saved money on shipping. :-) I'm happy to finally get a pair of eyes I've been wanting for a while and at a good price. Goldi, thanks sooo much!

14. Goldi bought a Soom Afi tail from me. Communication was pleasant, payment was prompt, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thanks so much Goldi!

15. I bought a Soom MD OE Bygg head from goldi. She was very friendly and helpful with all my requests! Shipping was incredibly fast and the head arrived a day earlier than expected and very well packaged! :) I am very happy with this transaction and would gladly do business with goldi again! <3

Thanks so much, goldi! :aheartbea

16. I purchased a Soom Flint from Goldi and everything went perfectly! She was very sweet, allowed me to do a short layaway while I was waiting for my check to come, and shipped the doll very quickly after I finished paying. Upon opening her up I found that she was very nicely packed, and her face up is beautiful, even lovelier than the pictures showed. I'm thrilled with the new addition to my doll family :aheartbea

Thanks so much!

17. I bought a FL Minifee Karsh from Goldi. She was super polite and willing to answer my questions before committing to the sale. She let me know when she could ship her, once she was shipped, and provided a tracking number as well. Overall, a pleasure to deal with and I'd love to do business with her again in the future!

18. Goldi adopted my DWC02 head. She made a quick payment and keep updateing to me while Her head was travel and also update when she reach her home safely. She's a great buyer i would love to made a great transection with her again! Thank you so much?!

19. I recently sold an SD Crobidoll Violin to Goldi. She was a charm and breeze to deal with as a buyer. Cheers!

20. I bought a Soom Ai from Goldi, she was friendly and had prompt communication at all times. She was compliant with my request to ship the head and hands separately to the face-up artist. Everything arrived safe and sound and I couldn't be happier, thanks again!