1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Goldi

Oct 24, 2011

1. Goldi sold me a pair of soom tiny legs. It arrived safely. It is in good condition and I would happily do business with her again!
      Thank you!

2. Goldie purchased a pair of ED eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Perfect transaction, highly recommended buyer! Thank you!

3. Bought a Soom Necy/Glot Hybrid from Goldi on layaway c: Communication went by very smoothly and my doll was shipped fast and safely! I definitely recommend them as a seller! Thank you!

4. Goldi bought a Littlefee Bonnie from me and she paid super fast, communication was great and will recommend her for any transaction

5. Purchased a volks girl body and couldn't be happier with the purchase and transaction. Great communication, shipping, and minty condition of body! Thanks so much!!:D

6. Goldi sold me a Volks Nana head. It was a pleasure to deal with her. Everything was perfect ^__^, fast shipment and lovely communication. Nana arrived very well packed and just as described, I could not be happier and I highly recommend her!, thank you so much dear! <3<3<3

7. Goldi bought some wigs from me and the transaction went very smoothly~thanks~

8. Bought a Volks head from Goldi. Perfect transaction! She shipped so quickly!!! Well packed too!! Thank you!!

9. I purchased a DollHeart MSD Alice set from Goldi, and I LOVE it! GREAT price, thanks so much! FAST shipping! :) :sumomo:

10. I bought a Soom Mylo/Adamelli hybrid from Goldi. Communication was great, shipping was lightning fast and she packed my girl super safe!!
      Thank you!

11. My 2nd transaction with this lovely lady. :) I bought a littlefee Juri 2013 face-plate from her, and she included a free gift, which I LOVE! Thanks so much, dear lady! :sumomo:

12. Goldi sold me enchanted unique eyes :D it was very nice transaction. Fast and smooth communication and fast shipping :D thank you goldi~~~

13. I bought a Volks girl body from Goldi and this was a perfect transaction. Her communication was excellent and friendly and always quickly responded to my pms. The Volks body is in mint condition and was exceptionally well wrapped and boxed. Shipping was very fast after my final payment. I most highly recommend Goldi! Thank you Goldi- Barb in MA

14. I bought an SD outfit set from goldi and it was a great transaction! She posted nicely and had very good communication. I recommend her as a seller :)

15. Goldi sold me Volks Dollfie World Cup 02 Head. Prompt delivery. I recommand her !

16. I bought a littlefee bonnie from Goldi. She shipped and arrived fast and everything is as they described it. I love my new girl so much! Thank you!! I would work with them again.

17. Positive feedback! I bought a SD skirt from Goldi. Fast shipping even though she was sick, and friendly communication! Thank you!

18. I bought a beautiful doll outfit from Goldi. She shipped super quick and it wasas described. A great transaction! Thanks!