Den of Angels is supported by our sponsors. We only display one banner, and all advertisements are doll-related. Please consider turning off your ad blocker.

Feedback for GoodbyeYouHelloMe

Mar 22, 2010

1. GoodbyeYouHelloMe

Expand Collapse
    Favored Grail
    Full Marketplace

Jan 9, 2010
    If I've bought anything from you please leave feedback :D

2. red rosin

red rosin
    Expand Collapse
    sewing zombie
    Marketplace Ban

Aug 21, 2006
    LA/OC, California
    I sold a Delf Luwen to GoodbyeYouHelloMe and all went great! Friendly communication and she kept me well updated on her layaway payments. Thanks for giving Luwen a a wonderful new home! ^_^
  3. XBlackxRainbowX

Expand Collapse
    Fully Customized

Apr 2, 2007
    California, US
    A+ Tradesperson

I participated in a trade with GoodbyeYouHelloMe.
    Everything was perfect:
    • Great communication.
    • Fast shipping.
    • Item just as pictured/described.

I would gladly do business with and recommend GoodbyeYouHelloMe to others anytime.
  4. alogue

Expand Collapse
    Volks Invasion!
    Full Marketplace

Oct 31, 2008
    Landenberg, Pennsylvania
    I did a commission for GoodbyeYouHelloMe and it went very smoothly. She was superly awesome patient and responded quickly to all my questions. A+++++++++
    Would def do business with her again :)
  5. Nightmareally

Expand Collapse
    Yes, My Lord
    Full Marketplace

Nov 18, 2008
    I sold a pair of slippers to GoodbyyouHelloMe and she was a great buyer. Fast payment and friendly emails.
  6. Marianna

Expand Collapse
    Fully Customized
    Full Marketplace

Sep 18, 2006
    New Jersey
    GoodbyeYouHelloMe was a pleasure to deal with. Excellent communication and fast, prompt layaway payments. I absolutely recommend her and would deal with her again. Thanks again for a perfect transaction.
  7. neonraver247

Expand Collapse
    Jiminy Jillikers!
    Full Marketplace

Sep 3, 2009
    Somewhere unpleasent, WI USA
    GoodbyeYouHelloMe bought a pair of eyes from me and she was very easy and pleasant to work with. Paid immediately and knew exactly what she wanted. Thanks! ^0^
  8. thereif

Expand Collapse
    Now a proud owner of Kiss
    Full Marketplace

Jan 13, 2007
    Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses and a customized handmade furwig to GoodbyeYouHelloMe. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v
  9. jerrysugarav

Expand Collapse
    Fully Customized
    Full Marketplace

Dec 5, 2005
    Marietta, GA
    Sold a head to GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Great buyer and a pleasant transaction.
  10. sirenia

Expand Collapse
    sailing the seven seas
    Full Marketplace

May 26, 2008
    Savannah, GA, USA
    i bought some sunny's world shoes from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and everything about the transaction was AMAZING!! really nice and super easy to work with. not too mention fast shipping!! the shoes were even better than i thought they would be. i'd definitely buy from her again!!! A++++
  11. ~Satsuki~

Expand Collapse
    Also known as decadence
    Full Marketplace

Feb 12, 2008
    I bought a pair of leggings from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. She was quick to reply on PM's and very nice. She sent me an extra pair of pants with the leggings. I am very pleased. I would most certainly buy from her again!! :aheartbea
  12. pulse

Expand Collapse
    Fully Customized
    Full Marketplace

Sep 5, 2008
    I painted a faceup for GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Very friendly, fast payment, fast communication. It was a pleasure, thank you!
  13. domino_party

Expand Collapse
    Fully Customized
    Full Marketplace

Jun 30, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Bought a head from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. It came in really fast and she was quick to reply to my pm's. I wouldn't mind buying from her again :)
  14. munakchild

Expand Collapse
    Dragonfly Whispers
    Full Marketplace

Feb 7, 2006
    Eugene, Oregon
    Did a doll trade with Goodbyeyouhellome She is super nice. We shipped them out around same time and got them on the same day.
    Fast shipping, packaged reallly well! =3 I lovers my new boy! An I made a new friend <3
  15. Verse

Expand Collapse
    Married lady 10/11/14
    Full Marketplace

Sep 1, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Sold my Migidoll Cho head to GoodbyeYouHelloMe, what a lovely transaction - fast communication and quick payment, and let me know when the item arrived. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you, dear!
  16. Kitty Blue

Kitty Blue
    Expand Collapse
    RS Addict-Who's Next?
    Full Marketplace

Jun 14, 2010
    Purchased some green and white striped stockings and cardigan. Great transaction, they were perfect for my AOD girl Poisyne.
    I would definitely consider purchasing from seller again.
  17. Lost4eva

Expand Collapse
    Full Marketplace

Sep 1, 2007
    Manchester. UK
    I bought some msd clothes from GoodbyeYouHelloMe, The transaction was lovely! fast communication and shipped very quickly! Thank you so much again! :)
  18. Dreaming Magpie

Dreaming Magpie
    Expand Collapse
    ... I need a nap...
    Full Marketplace

Aug 18, 2010
    DC / MD / VA Area
    Purchased a MSD Shirt from Goodbye You Hello Me. Great Seller! It Arrived quickly and the shirt is lovely and a great fit for my minifee. Great communication!

A+ Sweetheart Seller!
  19. geishacookie

Expand Collapse
    Lemon Pop Doll
    Full Marketplace

Jul 28, 2008
    Chino, California
    Got a pair of MSD socks from Goodbyeyouhellome and I couldn't be more pleased! Definately would buy from again! A++++++
  20. Ashlyn

Expand Collapse
    All I see is you. ♥
    Full Marketplace

Dec 7, 2004
    Southeast Texas
    I bought a shirt from her, the communication was fast, and she shipped very quickly. Thank you so much! &#9829;