1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

"feedback for goomba"

Jun 21, 2010

1. my feedback are here!
      If I have done a transaction with you, please reply here.
    2. Goomba has bought doll's eyes from me - the contact was really nice and payment was fast.

a big + for her! :)
    3. goomba purchased wig and eyes from me. Quick communication and payment, thank you~
    4. Goomba purchased some wigs and small items from me. Communication was good, payment was quick, and I was informed as soon as the items arrived. Thank you!
    5. goomba sold me a resinsoul MEI ^____^
      very nice communication, fast shipment and very careful packaging! thank you for everything!
    6. I bought a little felix brownie from Goomba. Such quick communication, fast shipping , well packed and so many little things! it was a pleasure to deal with Goomba.
    7. I bought a Felix Brownie from Goomba. He arrived in good order.
    8. Goomba bought a DD Yukino from me, lovely person to deal with :D
    9. Goomba was very compliant with messages & sent payment as promised quickly. Fast transaction & certainty, a promising customer. Such a delight to work with this person & i would happily recommended them to other buyers or sellers & welcome them back to my shop anytime (:
    10. Goomba bought a doll and an extra head from me
      she was very friendly
      and she paid very quick
      it was a great transaction!!
    11. positive feedback for goomba~~
      I sell to her a head of Dollzone Luke, she pay on the estimated time and was very friendly and attentive throughout the transaction.

I hope you have a beautiful girl!
    12. goomba participate in my Dollzone split. Very good communication and fast payment.
    13. I sold goomba a YoSD Skirt and everything was fine.
    14. I bought a PF doll from goomba! She was great to work with! She shipped fast, and worked with me on differences in Italy and the US so I could understand! Great seller!
    15. I sold some Kelly clothes and shoes to Goomba. Transaction worked out smoothly! :)