1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gorey_ballerina

Aug 21, 2006

1. Hello,
      Here is my feedback thread (as both a buyer AND a seller), so when you leave feedback, be sure to specify if I SOLD you something or BOUGHT something from you.

Happy buying/selling! :)
    2. Hi-I just finished up a great transaction with gorey_ballerina. She is a great gal and paid immediately. She is honest and sweet. Not only did I get a great customer-I bumped into a new friend. Trade with confidence:)
      Thanks Jen!
    3. Fantastic buyer, sent payment asap! Thank you very much for purchasing my heads (lol) :D
    4. Excellent buyer! Bought a wig from me and the payment was sent RIGHT away. We had no troubles at all! ^___^
    5. Great buyer. We had a few PMs back and forth before the transaction completed, and she was very pleasant to work with. We had excellent communication and she paid very quickly. :D I hope you enjoy the body!
    6. Wonderful buyer! She was communicative, friendly, and a joy to do business with. Paid immediately --- would do business with her again in a heartbeat! :)
    7. Awesome buyer! Quick to reply back and make payments.
      Hopefully we'll do business together again sometime :D
    8. I sold items to her and it was a perfect and easy transaction
    9. i sold a pair of MSD leather pants to her. great buyer, prompt payer and fast response! :)
    10. I sold a wig to gorey_ballerina, and the transaction went perfectly, with lots of friendly communication and prompt payment. Thanks!!
    11. Sold a MSD wig to her, smooth transaction and prompt reply. Good Buyer!! ^^
    12. I sold a wig to gorey_ballerina and it was a great, perfectly smooth transaction. I'd be very happy to deal with her again!
    13. Great buyer! Prompt payment and replies. Thanks! ^___^
    14. Great buyer! Fast action, polite, clear and gratefull. <3 A+!
    15. terrific buyer and easy to communicate with and quick payment.
    16. gorey_ballerina bought my Reisner head and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid in full immediately and kept in constant contact. Thanks!
    17. Gorey_ballerina bought some shirts from my clothes shop and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She paid promptly and I would totally conduct business with her again~ She let me know when the shirts arrived and gave me some excellent and valuable feedback on how they fit her larger boys! Thank you so much!
    18. Just bought a brown wig from Gorey_ballerina, and it was a great transaction. She shipped right away and the wig got here in great shape. I'd definitely buy something else from her again. :)
    19. bought an Friends 2B Made shirt for my MSD kid that I'm real pleased with, awesome seller and hihgly recomended
    20. Bought a Friends2BMade shirt from Jen. She was very friendly. Item was just as described. Couldn't be happier with our transaction.