1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GOTHGIRL9905

Jan 24, 2010

1. What a lovely buyer!

I sold a doll to GOTHGIRL9905 during January 2010

She asked intelligent questions, paid on time and was understanding when both the snow and the postal service transpired against us.

Many thanks for being a great buyer!

2. I just sold a Bobobie Sprite to Gothgirl9905. She paid when she said she would and was a very pleasant customer. Thanks so much :)

3. I sold a tiny table 'n chairs set to GOTHGIRL9905! What a fabulous buyer! Paid super promptly and sent me an update when her item arrived. Very, very friendly to boot! :XD: I would happily deal with her again. ;)

Thanks again for a great transaction! :thumbup

4. Lovely person to sell to, Let very nice feedback even when I was a little late in mailing her resin wig. Recommended !! Thanks!

5. She bought a doll from me and she was such a pleasure to deal with! The communication through the whole transaction was excellent, she was super polite and kept me informed troughout. I know she had a lot of stuff going on in her personal life but she still managed to post me feedback and inform me that the doll ahd arrived safely! I would recommend her to anyone.

Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :)

6. GOTHGIRL9905 bought a pair of eyes from me :')
      She was absolutely wonderful to work with!~ Wouldn't hesitate at all to do business with her again~
      Thank you so much!