Feedback for Gothgirlcosplay

Dec 17, 2010

1. Whoo feedback for me ( gothgirlcosplay)

2. Gothgirlcosplay purchased my Resinsoul Sky Blue Ai girl, she paid super fast just as she said she would and was very patient with me when the parcel was delayed in the mail, as soon as the doll arrived she kindly let me know :) I would highly recommend a transaction with Gothgirlcosplay to anyone and hope to maybe trade again in the future :aheartbea

3. Gothgirlcosplay bought my Isabella. She paid and picked her up in person when she said she would, and was very friendly. I'm very happy with this transaction. Thanks! :)

4. Gothgirlcosplay bought 2 heads from me she was great :) thanks so MUCH

5. Gothgirlcosplay bought to resinsoul bei's from me through layaway. Great communication and face payment!

6. gothgirlcosplay bought eyes from me, she paid very quickly and all transaction was nice and smooth :)
      wish we will deal in future again, I really reccomend this buyer !

7. I sold my bisou ai pepe to Gothgirl and she was promt with payment and understood when i couldn't ship her out asap :) I would deal with again ^^

8. I was commissioned to do a face up for Gothicgirlcosplay's dollzone Kimi, she was sent swiftly, payment was promt and her packaged was very secure. She is lovely to talk with and I'd recommend her to any one, thanks again <3