1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GothicKDM

Aug 26, 2006

1. GothicKDM is an excellent buyer, super fast payment & was great to deal with. Thank you! :D

2. I had a good buying experience from GothicKDM. She was friendly, informative, and prompt with shipping. :D

3. DY-NO-MITE :) Excellent buyer and super nice too!
      Di

4. I bought a very nice fur wig from this seller it was ship very fast.... very nice

5. Another thumbs up for GothickDM as a buyer! :)

6. Good buyer :) quick payment and lovely transaction overall. Thanks for ordering your Chaim through me

7. I bought a doll from GothicKDM and she was very pleasant and communicative.

8. got a doll from GothicKDM, she was great and fast shipping.

9. Fantastic buyer! Great communication, and great on making payments!

10. Excellent seller. Super fast shipping and a beautiful doll!! Would reccomend this person to anyone!!!

So sweet! ^_^=

11. I adopted a Elysium Hugo head from GothicKDM and she was a wonderful seller! And wonderful fast shipping! Definitely recommended, thanks so much! :)

12. GothicKDM is a very good buyer, we have good communication and she paid really fast:D

13. bought my mnf lishe from her! she was a wonder to work with and very reasonable! i highly recommend! thanks so much <3

14. Got a shirt commissioned by GothicKDM, and it came as requested and in good condition. Was also a good person to communicate with. :)

15. did a split and it went very well. Highly recommended.

16. I bought a pair of DIM ears from GothicKDM and they were packaged very nicely and arrived in great time. ^__^ I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. ^__^

17. Bought Liebchen from GothicKDM and it was a spactacular experience. Thanks so much!

18. Commissioned a sweater a long long time ago and it was spectacular!!

Worked with KDM on maaanny occasions - she is a professional's professional!

19. I bought my AR Ren from her. Really nice to deal with, she kept me up to date on everything and was really sweet about responding to my messages.

Would definitely buy from her again <3

20. GothicKDM took part in a split I was organizing, and she was a great participant -- prompt, responsive and patient! Thanks! :)