1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gothspider

Feb 11, 2010

1. Starting this thread for myself 'cuz I am starting to buy things!

2. gothspider purchased a pair of eyes from me. fast payment and friendly. great transaction! recommended. :)

3. Gothspider bought an outfit from me. Wonderful to work with!! Recommended! :)

4. I bought some pliver from GOTHSPIDER. Communication was great. Price and shipping and speed in delivery was also really good. I'd definitely buy stuff from gothspider again. :D

5. I purchased an Elfdoll Red from gothspider, she was kind enough to do me a large favor in selling me this boy after another seller pulled him from me. She sent him SUPER FAST and he got here in record time, the day I finished paying him off was the day she shipped him out. She didn't mind doing a layaway for me and was always quick to respond. i would deal with GS many millions of times more! Thanks darlin for a wonderful transaction and restoring my faither in the people of the doll community! :fangirl:

6. Sold a LadySaiyuki Ted to Gothspider, the whole transaction went smoothly. Questions were polite, and payment was prompt. Thanks so much, how you enjoy him an thanks for giving him a new home. ^.^

7. Gothspider participated in my Tata Go. Very nice person, always paid on time. Great communication. Very recommended buyer. Thanks very much ^^

8. I participated in gothspider's DOD GO, and everything went perfectly. Great communication from a very wonderful host! Thanks again :)

9. gothspider organized a small DOD GO. Everything went perfectly and I'd definitely join one of her GO's again if there was something I wanted.

Thanks, gothspider.

10. I sold a Puki Pukisha to GothSpider. She paid when she said she would and let me know when she arrived safely. Would definitely do business with again!

11. I just sold an IpleHouse Luna Tamer Chimera. The transaction was satisfactory and went pretty smooth.
      Hope you enjoy your new girl.

Thank you!

12. Oh forgot to mention I did a partial trade with the Luma Tamer transaction. That went great! Shipping promptly and item as descriped.

Thank you very much.