1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gothspider

Feb 11, 2010

1. Starting this thread for myself 'cuz I am starting to buy things!

2. gothspider purchased a pair of eyes from me. fast payment and friendly. great transaction! recommended. :)

3. Gothspider bought an outfit from me. Wonderful to work with!! Recommended! :)

4. I bought some pliver from GOTHSPIDER. Communication was great. Price and shipping and speed in delivery was also really good. I'd definitely buy stuff from gothspider again. :D

5. I purchased an Elfdoll Red from gothspider, she was kind enough to do me a large favor in selling me this boy after another seller pulled him from me. She sent him SUPER FAST and he got here in record time, the day I finished paying him off was the day she shipped him out. She didn't mind doing a layaway for me and was always quick to respond. i would deal with GS many millions of times more! Thanks darlin for a wonderful transaction and restoring my faither in the people of the doll community! :fangirl:

6. Sold a LadySaiyuki Ted to Gothspider, the whole transaction went smoothly. Questions were polite, and payment was prompt. Thanks so much, how you enjoy him an thanks for giving him a new home. ^.^

7. Gothspider participated in my Tata Go. Very nice person, always paid on time. Great communication. Very recommended buyer. Thanks very much ^^

8. I participated in gothspider's DOD GO, and everything went perfectly. Great communication from a very wonderful host! Thanks again :)

9. gothspider organized a small DOD GO. Everything went perfectly and I'd definitely join one of her GO's again if there was something I wanted.

Thanks, gothspider.

10. I sold a Puki Pukisha to GothSpider. She paid when she said she would and let me know when she arrived safely. Would definitely do business with again!

11. I just sold an IpleHouse Luna Tamer Chimera. The transaction was satisfactory and went pretty smooth.
      Hope you enjoy your new girl.

Thank you!

12. Oh forgot to mention I did a partial trade with the Luma Tamer transaction. That went great! Shipping promptly and item as descriped.

Thank you very much.