1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gr8story

Aug 8, 2011

1. Bought some MSD clothes from gr8story and I'm really happy! I got a great deal and they were shipped really quickly, and she kept in constant contact with me throughout the process (plus...I got free candy...who doesn't like free candy :) )

I definitely reccommend.

2. Bought some clothes from gr8story, she was wonderful to deal with and everything came exactly as she pictured. She even threw in a free scarf and some dumdums, which my little sister thoroughly enjoyed! :lol: Would definitely deal with her again!

3. Bought a few scarfs from gr8story, transaction went really fine, shipping was quick everything packed nicely ^^ I would recomend her anyday~

4. I bought a prop from gr8story and she was wonderful to work with. Prompt and friendly communication and fast shipping.
      Item was packaged safely and she even threw in a couple of yummy candies! Definitely a recommended seller! Thanks again!

5. Bought a bunch of pukipuki clothing from gr8story. Everything went VERY well, everything was shipped quick and well packed, and communication couldn't have been better! I definitely recommend as seller!

6. This person bought some clothing from me. Payment was fast and everything went well! Would love to do business with her again!

Yours-Dre

7. I got the most adorable little pink furniture for my realpuki from gr8story and it was a marvelous experience. Communications were awesome, the items were shipped at lightning speed, and she even threw in a few special treats as well. A stellar transaction all the way!:)

8. I participated in a GO with gr8story and everything was flawless, would gladly join another GO with them.

9. I bought a Breakaway head from gr8story
      The contact have been fast and good, the shipping was prompt and well executed. Good packing and all. Good information about the head in advance.

I have nothing negative to say about this transaction, I would recommend to make businesses with gr8story.

10. Bought SD Shoes from gr8storyand I have nothing bad to say... Only good♥
      Everything worked super fast... She was super nice from the beginning to the end too ^ ^
      I recommend her warmly. I was the slow one hahaha.. She was very patient with the payment. Very mature and nice seller. Thanks for everything♥

11. I commissioned gr8story to do a face up on my B&G Sandra and I can't be any happier! The transaction was perfect, and she replied to all my PMs, even the most annoying ones XD. She sent pictures of the progress and told me when she shipped!

Thank you gr8! That was amazing! I really hope to commission you again in the future! :D

A++

12. I commissioned gr8story to do a face up on my RS/BBB Rong and I love It! Answered all my questions and told me when she was shipped out. Would gladly commission again.

13. I bought a MNF El head from gr8story and I couldn't be happier! Communication was fast and friendly, she shipped out the head asap and it arrived safe and sound (and securely wrapped) in the exact condition it was described. I'd gladly buy from gr8story again - thank you ♥

14. I bought MSD clothes from gr8story. Fast shipping, good communication. Hope to deal with you again ^^

15. I just bought a wig from her! Highly recommend! Excellent to do business with, very honest!

16. Gr8story bought a tank top from me. Very prompt payment, good transaction, thanks again!

17. Gr8story and I traded doll heads (a DK Ling Yue for a WD Juwel). The transaction was a billion times wonderful. ^_^ Everything went just fine, the heads were sent out on the same day, and were received within a few days of one another. She was a pleasure to chat with, and wonderful to trade with. Would highly recommend!

18. I was in a swap that Gr8story hosted! She is awesome and did a great job =]
      I would join her swap again!

19. I was part of gr8story's hoodie swap, everything was well managed and I received my items with no hassle what so ever~ Thanks!

20. I traded a DZ Dragon Boy for her RS Feng and everything went incredibly smooth! Communication was fantastic, she shipped promptly, everything was well packaged, and the doll was exactly as described. I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended! Thanks again. :)