1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gr8story

Aug 8, 2011

1. I had Gr8story do a face-up for my SD dragondoll girl. It's exactly what I wanted. She got it done fast, and did it well. I would work with her again in a heart beat.

2. I did a msd wig trade with gr8story, I adore her wig and she send it in a cute box^^ I would love to do more trades with her, and I adore my wig^^. She is really nice :D and she told me when se send hers, and off course when she recived mine^^. I would like to deal with her again anytime^^

3. I bought a DollZone Chinese Dragon Baby! Very happy with the speed to send the parcel! The doll came in a reliable box!) no problems, only positive emotions! Thank you!:)

4. I commissioned gr8story to do a faceup and a mani/pedi with hand and foot blushing on my MSD Island Doll (Amy) and everything went perfectly and I am so happy with her work. We started with detailed PM's and she answered all my questions and concerns in detail and was very patient with me. I sent my doll off and she let me know when she arrived. She did additional mods upon request to help my doll sit up and got her standing on one foot too! She sent pictures of the modding progress, the faceup progress and the mani/pedi progress. When all was done I got a tracking number from her and my package arrived promptly with a few wonderful extras thrown in that were totally unexpected!

She was so nice and such a pleasure to work with and did such excellent work. I wish I had another doll to commission her to work with again! I highly recommend gr8story to anyone who wants someone who is detail oriented and caring about your doll and who listens to what you want. Thank you gr8story!!! :aheartbea

5. I commissioned gr8story to restring and to do a faceup and mani/pedi and hand and foot blushing on my MSD Planetdoll. She was very understanding of my desires for the faceup and we exchanged detailed PMs on the matter. She updated me with pictures during the progression of the commission. It was a pleasure to work with her. She did excellent work, my doll has a gorgeous faceup and the mani/pedi and blushing are beautiful. I would definitely work with her again. She was very prompt with the shipping and careful with the packaging. Thank you gr8story! :aheartbea

6. I bought some shoes from shoes from gr8story. They were shipped super fast and communication was great! I would love definitely deal with gr8story again! :sweat

7. I did a trade with Gr8Story for an AOD body and she was wonderful to work with! Great communication, shipped fast and securely and tossed in some candy! I highly recommend her. :)

8. i traded my dollmore sheer kimono for some dollheart boots and two pairs of MSD jeans, she shipped fast and everything was well-packaged and she was excellent with communication, she even sent me pics of her pretty dollie in the kimono i sent her! she was very pleasent to trade with and i would love to trade with her again any day!

9. i traded gr8story my dollmore sheer kimono for some dollheart boots and two pairs of MSD jeans, she shipped fast and everything was well-packaged and she was excellent with communication, she even sent me pics of her pretty dollie in the kimono i sent her! she was very pleasent to trade with and i would love to trade with her again any day!

10. Bought two wigs and a pair of eyes~ Shipping was amazingly fast and she was quick to respond and easy to work with :aheartbea Highly recommended and I look forward to buying from her again!

11. I bought some MSD clothing from gr8story. Everything was great! gr8story was prompt and friendly with communication and the item arrived perfectly! Definitely a recommended seller! Thank you so much!

12. i bought some puki clothes from gr8story. great seller, wonderful to talk to, and super fast shipping.

thank you so much!

13. Commissioned gr8story for the second time for my Soom Ace faceup! She came out amazing, and gr8 did a wonderful job keeping in touch with me, even with some time delays. I would highly recommend her, she does an amazing job with all of her faceups!

14. I participated in gr8story's Camellia Dynasty GO. It was a wonderful experience and the communication was great. I would definitely participate in another GO with her in the future.

15. I purchaced some Faun Antlers from gr8story. Package was shipped promptly, and Items were just as they were described. Great seller.

16. I was in gr8story's Camellia Dynasty GO. everything went smoothly. Great communication and kept everyone informed. Highly recommended.
      Thank you so much:)

17. I bought an Asleep Eidolin head from gr8story and the transaction was great! She had the head in the mail the next day and it arrived nicely packed and in great condition! Not to mention she was a real sweetie to talk to :D Would definitely buy from again!

18. I got a shirt in an Alice's Collections GO hosted by gr8story and everything was great!!! Would definitely join a GO again with her!

19. I participated in gr8story's Camellia Dynasty GO. I had a wonderful experience, great communication, she notified everyone about the status of the parcels. She's a very lovely person, I wouldn't hesitate joining another of her GO in the future.
      Thanks!

20. I was part of a group order to Camiella Dynasty, organised by gr8story. She kept us completely up-to-date on what was finished, when it was shipping etc... She shipped my resin wings fast, after they arrived with her. No issues and great communication.