1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gr8story

Aug 8, 2011

1. I participated in gr8story's Alice's Collections GO. She kept us notified of the status of the order and shipped everything quickly once it arrived. I had a great experience and would be happy to work with her again.

2. I joined a group order that gr8story hosted for Camellia Dynasty. She gave me and others in the group updates on when the order shipped from the company, when it got to her, and when she sent them out to everyone. Very organized, very polite and nice -- I'd do a GO with her again!

Oh, and she allowed other members of the GO to claim the free gifts from the company, which was really nice of her. :)

3. gr8story bought a Dikadoll Lingyue from me, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Quick Communication, prompt payment, and was super friendly throughout the whole thing. Cannot wait to see what you have in store!

Would definitely do business with again, and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking to! Thank you!

4. gr8story participated in my Taobao GO. Payments were always on time, and communication was always prompt and excellent! She let me know when the package arrived safely as well. Thanks for being such an easy-going participant!

5. I participated in g8story's DollZone GO and it was my second time joining one of her GOs. Communication was great and the items arrived quickly and well packaged. I will definitely continue to participate in her GOs in the future.

6. I ordered a pair of wings in G8story's CD GO. She kept up with tracking for us, comunicated often, and shipped promptly ( I wish I had left this feedback as promptly, sorry). She was all around an awesome GO leader ^^

7. ​​gr8story ​​​​bought a Shinee tee, Sony Vaio laptop prop and Sunny's World shorts from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little ones like the items! :kitty2

8. Participated in a group order of hers, very good host, great communication and very clear on the process, I would defiantly do business with again! :)

9. I purchased a pair of leggings from gr8story and after spotty reliability as to her getting the leggings sent to me, I never received them.

10. I participated in a Tata's GO with gr8story. Tataa's took forever, and it must have been very stressful for gr8story. Thank you for taking care of business! I received all my items and everything is perfect!!!!!!!

11. gr8tstories did a Tata's Paradise GO. Everything went smoothly and professionally. Thank you go much. Cheryl

12. gr8story participated in my 2079Realms wholesale GO. Payment was timely and things went smoothly. Thanks for participating!

13. I recently purchased a modded WS Doll Chateau Ada from gr8story. The doll was just as described, packaged safely, and arrived promptly (and there was even hi-chew in the box, yummy!!). This transaction was wonderful, thanks so much!

14. I participated in gr8story's Tata's GO. Good communication and items were shipped in a timely matter. Thank you.

15. I also participated in gr8story's TATA'S Paradise GO. She was very organized and let the group know when the items arrived. Thank you for organizing the GO!

16. I purchased a 7-8inch Usagi Hime wig from Gr8story and it was a great transaction! A friendly, understanding seller with good communication - the wig was in perfect like-new condition and arrived quickly. Thank you very much again :aheartbea

17. I bought gr8story's Dollzone Moment, and she was an absolute pleasure to buy from :D She sent him out super fast, and he arrived even faster :3 He arrived in perfect condition, and was packaged amazingly :aheartbea She helped me acquire a grail doll I thought I'd never have, and I would be more than happy to do business with her again :D

18. I participated in gr8story's Tata GO. I'm sorry to say I was a little disappointed, because though very nice, communication was lax, especially when one of my items wasn't ordered due to a website malfunction (which I don't blame them for, it happens). However, it took them two weeks after the order arrived to refund me the item's price (minus the shipping for the remaining item) and then I heard nothing from them until I contacted them two weeks ago (almost a month and a half since the order arrived to them) at which point they told me the order was shipped out that day I contacted them. I received my one item two days ago, but it was hard to be excited after three months of waiting.

Definitely not worth it for a pair of doll pants.

19. I bought Pukipuki Ante from gr8story on a layaway. First payment was 06-24-2013. I was done paying around 7-7-2013. And she was doing the face up. After almost 3 months, I got the doll. I am not so happy with how long it took, and she did not answet that fast either. I tried to get my money back because she used long time for sending the doll, but she had allready used the money I had payed for the doll.

20. gr8story participated in: ☆1/4 AOD☆ Pass it On!☆ swap that I hosted.
      I know feedback is something that can not be changed... I'll be as factual & honest without sugarcoating or being cruel.
      gr8story doesn't deserve 100% positive feedback, but I won't leave flaky feedback because she did send her package to her partner.
      If I had to give her a percentage it would be 50% out of 100%.

Her swap partner (Zion) and I tried multiple times to contact gr8story, but only had communication with gr8story after I informed gr8story that she was very late with shipping her swap and if she didn't contact me she would be left with flaky feedback; and that her swap partner and I were worried.

That was the first time gr8story had any contact with me or her swap partner.
      gr8story sent her package out shortly after.

I hope you do better in future swaps, and thank you for participating.