1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Grace.L

May 10, 2011

1. Hello.
      If you and I have been trading , please leave a message .
      Thank you.>_<
    2. I sold my crobi wig and one pair of glass eyes to Grace.L she sent the payment quickly and she is nice,want to work with her again.>w<
    3. I bought a tie from Grace.L and the transaction was great - very speedy delivery. Thanks!!
    4. I also bought a tie from Grace.L!! :D
      Her communication was excellent, she confirmed to me when she received payment and when she shipped it. I got the package in no time--it was packed well and arrived safely. I definitely recommend Grace.L as a seller! &#9829; A++
    5. I purchased a pair of YoSD clothes from Grace and the communication was good, and the shipment and delivery was fast. Very good! :D :D :D
    6. Bought yosd undie set from Grace. Communication was great - shipping was lighning fast!!! I'd buy here again anytime!!! :D
    7. I purchased some boots and eyes from Grace, and it was a perfect transaction. Packaged well and everything was great. Thank you. :)
    8. purchased pair of boots a recived in great time and condition ^^ thanks
    9. Positive Feedback!

I purchased 2 yosd clothing sets from Grace.L again, and it was excellent once more! Cute items, good communication, and speedy shipment! Thanks! :D
    10. I bought a sneakers from Grace.L. It was an excellent transaction, communication was lovely and friendly) And the sneakers were shipped quickly and safely.
      I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Grace.L again :)
      Thank you very much!
    11. I bought a hat from Grace.L. Smooth transaction, quick shipping. Would buy from again.
    12. I purchased a pair of LTF sneakers, a dress, a hat and some 1/3 sized fans from Grace.L and they not only were in great condition, but she shipped right away! She also responded to my PMs quickly and was very kind. 100% perfect. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you, Grace! :)
    13. I bought two wigs from Grace, and they are two of the most beautiful wigs I own, very well made with gorgeous multi-hued nylon fiber! I am so impressed with them! Grace answered every PM I sent her immediatly, and mailed the wigs the next day and sent me the tracking number, too...she was always very friendly and answered every question I had...PERFECT, 20 STAR TRANSACTION & SELLER! My highest recommendation!! Thank you so much, Grace! :)
    14. I bought a fan and a hat from Grace. Everything went smoothly and fast. Would definitely buy something again. Thank you very much.
    15. I bought a yukata from Grace.L and it was in good condition and arrived quickly. Would buy from again.
    16. I purchased a very sweet MSD outfit from Grace, and she was great to deal with. Excellent communication and she shipped promptly. Thank you for a smooth transaction!
    17. I bought a pair of glass glitter blue eyes from Grace.L. She was wonderful to deal with, she shipped quickly and communication was very good. Thanks again!
    18. I bought a pair of volks eyes and yosd cloth from Grace in nice price.
      She is very kind and her shipment is super fast!
      Great seller~ Hihgly recommend!
    19. I purchased three shirts from Grace.L. Communication was excellent and the clothing arrived quickly and even better than described. I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you so much! :)
    20. I bought a SDC black short wig from grace~ she is nice and she ships the item very quickly! she is a reliable seller!