1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gravmatrix

Jul 13, 2007

1. Hello! If we have ever had a transaction, please let me know how you felt!

2. Well I can tell you this Gravmatrix is an absolute sweetheart. Nothing but praise from me for them

I highly recommend Gravmatrix for any transactions you might have.

3. :)I agree thanks for the wig

4. Gravmatrix bought a SD hat and mnf/unoa shoes from me. She paid quickly and was friendly. Wonderful buyer! Thanks! :chocoberry

5. I bought the Docan outfit from Gravmatrix and I have really good experince with him!^^

6. I bought a wig from him and he was so wonderful to work with. Such a sweetheart, and even made his first ponytail for me! :aheartbea Thanks!

7. I purchansed a puki plate from Grav, it was a Wonderful transaction~! I would love to do buisness with again. Thanks so much <3

8. I bought a MNF body from Gravmatrix; communication was brilliant, and he went to the trouble of 'customising' a box to pack the Luts box in for shipping. Thank you so much!

9. I bought a wig from Gravmatrix. Shipped immediately, good communication, and packed very well. A great seller! Thanks!!

10. Gravmatrix purchased a wig from me. It was a super-fast transaction with friendly communications. Thanks so much.
      -Am

11. I bought a Shushu head from him:) nice communication and fast and save shipping! thanks :)

12. recently bought a head from gravmatrix. it was a speedy and most pleasant experience. highly recommend this seller! ;)

13. I sold a modded MNF Ari head to Gravmatrix. He paid quickly and was really nice to deal with. ^.^ Thanks again!

14. I bought a doll from GRAVMATRIX and it was a very pleasant overseas transaction. The doll was well packaged. I recommend GRAVMATRIX as a wonderful seller. Thank you so much for ALL !!! :D

15. I just received the Puki Lily faceplate I bought from him in record time! Really fast shipping and nice transaction! Would do business with again! Thanks!

16. I put up a WTB thread for a mnf B-line girl body and right away he PMed me with an offer. Within a day everything was settled and he was awesome to do business with! Thank you!

17. I bought a MNF sleeping head and had a wonderfull transaction. He responded near right away and kept me beautifully informed. Definitelt I would do business again.

18. Just got my first Puki from Gravmatrix. He is a pleasure to deal with. He shipped lightning fast. Thanks sooooo much!
      Karen

19. I bought a MNF Rheia Sleeping head to Gravmatrix and she's just arrived today in France... She's in really good condition... I thank you very much Gravmatrix for this so good transaction with me !!!
      Kisses from France :)

20. I bought a Fairyland Multi Head Ante from Gravmatrix and the shipping was fast and reasonable. I would love to do business again!