1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GreenRose

Mar 5, 2012

1. Please feel free to leave your comments, good or bad, on my role as a buyer or seller here. Thanks so much! :chocoheart

2. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I sold a VE Woosoo head to GreenRose and she was a delight to work with! She let me know when the head arrived and expressed the happiness for the wonderful transaction - I am glad that we were able to help each other! I recommend her as a buyer and would do business with her again in the future - thanks! :aheartbea

3. I just did a sale and trade with GreenRose. It was a perfect transaction, provided great photos of the trade offer, shipped on the date we chose, prompt payment and great communication. Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

4. Traded doll bodies with GreenRose. Had a little trouble with receiving mine due to the post office's strict regiment, but it all worked out in the end! I am very happy we were able to do this trade!

5. GreenRose and I traded dolls and it went great...prompt communication , fast shipping and doll as described. Would do business with again.
      Thank you,
      Zenna