1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for greentoshka

May 20, 2011

1. Please leave me a feedback if you had a deal with me!
      Thanks!

2. greentoshka bought Dolkot Loon from me. She was a perfect buyer, very reliable. It was a wonderful transaction all the way, everything went very smoothly. greentoshka paid quickly, exactly in the agreed term. The communication was great, and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I will be happy to deal with her again!

3. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my Soom MD Glati head to her. She paid promptly and kept nice and fast communication. A pleasure to do business with!!

Thanks a lot!!

4. awesome buyer!

greentoshka bought a soom chalco from me. prompt payment and communication was just wonderful.

thank you again! :aheartbea

5. I answered greentoshka's WTB thread for a Soom Chalco. Prompt and friendly communication, quick pay and also let me know as soon as her package arrived. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. Thank you so much!

6. I sold my Soom Grit to Greentoshka and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was perfect, Payment was fast and she let me know as soon as he arrived. Thank you again Antonina :aheartbea

7. I sold my Soom Ender to Antonia and it was wonderful. She paid right away, and the communication was perfect. She let me know when he arrived and was very understanding when the doll was stuck in America in customs. I would gladly sell to her again. Thank you so much Antonina! <3

8. thank you for help!!

9. Greentoshka bought a soom quartz head from me. I could not be happier with her. She was quick to respond, payed promptly and super friendly. AA+ highly recommended.

10. greentoshka bought some clothing from me - a perfect transaction in every way. Thank you!!!

11. Greentoshka bought a volks school head from me , she is a wonderful buyer (great response time,very friendly, paid promptly.)

Highly recommended to deal with her !

12. I sold a Nabarro Har head to greentoshka after replying to her WTB thread. She kept her word from the thread and the whole transaction was fast and simple. Payment was prompt. I'm glad I sent this head to a good, loving home (: Thank you very much for the quick and smooth transaction!

13. Greentoshka bought Kanadoll head from me, and it was the best selling! Thank you!!

14. greentoshka bought my soom arkose body, and everything went great! I highly recommend her as a buyer ^.^

15. I bought a Ringdoll RGM-4 body in tan from greentoshka. It was an easy and pleasant transaction :D
      The body arrived safe and easy. It was packed securely.
      Communication is great. She replied fast and friendly to every PM.

16. + Positive feedback She bougth me a Domuya body. perfect payment and comunication, THanks you

17. Greentoshka bought a LLDT Red Dove head from me. Everything went smooth and fine, and I would deal with her again. :) Thanks!

18. Greentoshka bought SIO2 Cold Dew head from me. The transaction was absolutely perfect and there weren't any problems. Thank you so much for such a nice transaction - and for giving my girl a good new home! :)

19. I purchased a Domuya body from greentoshka on a short layaway. She was very willing to work with me to do a longer layaway if I needed it, super nice and sent my package quickly and very securely wrapped. She even labeled the body parts and sent me a lovely little gift. I have dealt with her before and look forward to doing so again. Thank you!

20. I purchased a Tan IM Hound from greentoshka on a short layaway. She was fantastic to work with and able to ship quickly after I paid my layaway off earlier than planned. Communication was quickly, she was very on top of things when I have shipping issues with the post office. Even included some chocolates with the doll, I am excited to taste them LOL I would not hesitate to work with her again. Thanks for being such a fantastic seller!