1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Grenadine

Aug 12, 2010

1. Just figured I'd start one since she didn't already have one. ;)

I sold a Super Gem body to Grenadine recently, and she was super easy to deal with! Very fast communication and payment... I'd definitely do business with her again! Thanks so much! :D
    2. I sold some clothing to Grenadine, and the whole transaction went perfectly! She paid promptly and let me know when her items arrived...highly recommended!!!!
    3. Grenadine ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!
    4. We just had a transaction made of awesome.
      Got to meet each other when she picked it up in person.
      Happy to do business again.
    5. Grenadine bought some eyes from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She was quick to pay and awsome with follow-up.
      Thanks so much ! A++++
    6. I bought a LatiBlue Rucas from Grenadine, it was a perfect transaction! She shipped super fast and packed the boy well. Thanks so much!
    7. I bought a soom minette unicenta from Grenadine and the transaction was great! She let me do a four month layaway and shipped promptly! There was a slight communication error but we worked it out easily and I'm super excited for my new doll! Thank you for such a lovely transaction!