1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gretch110

Dec 20, 2006

1. Hello all here is my feedback thread.. lol duh. :doh
    2. gretch110 bought some hands from me and was super fast to pay and had great communication!!!! thanks so much!!!!!
    3. I sold a pair of boots to gretch110 and she was a pleasure to deal with! She paid super fast and responded quickly to every PM. <3 Would love to deal with her again.
    4. Gretchen participated in my Leeke group order and she was so very patient and overall fantastic to deal with. :aheartbea She paid invoices very promptly and followed ordering instructions perfectly, I really cannot recommend her enough! *hugs!*
    5. good transaction :) great communication. We had a minor snag but gretch was quick to get back to me and we worked it all out :)

A++++++++ (sorry had an eBay moment lol)
    6. Very quick payment, friendly, great communication - thank you!!! :D
    7. I did a blushing job for Gretch and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with, always friendly, prompt with answering PMs, and just overall pleasant :) Gretch gets a gold star!!!
    8. Gretch110 adopted my DZ BB Judy! She paid quickly and let me know when she arrived safely. Thanks so much!! :-D

9. Absolutely perfect transaction with Gretch110! Communication was prompt and very friendly. Payment was super-speedy. Gretch is just a joy all around!

Thank you!
    10. gretch110 just purchased a couple of items from me. Gretchen was very friendly, fast payment and kindly kept me updated with each status. Highly recommend as a buyer.

Thank you!
    11. Gretchen purchased an outfit from me. She paid quickly, communicated throughout the transaction and let me know that the outfit had arrived safely. I highly recommend her as a person with whom to do business.
    12. gretch110 bought from me the sold out characinae set from Luts ^^ She paid quickly and kept good communication!
      Thank you, hun, the set is in the mail! :D
    13. nice person to do business with~
      fast shipment, lovely item. thank you!
    14. ^_^ Lovely! A smooth transaction and very patient person. Thanks for selling the wig, it came just fine!
    15. I bought a dress from Gretchen and I love it!
      She was great to deal with, and shipping was super fast.
      I'll definitely buy from her again!
      Thank you! :daisy
    16. recently bought a gorgeous outfit from her. :) Arrived wonderfuly packed, and all communication was great. All questions were answered. :) Highly reccomended :)
    17. Gretchen is such an angel for helping me to grant a wish! Her communication was superb and she shipped Shall's outfit out very fast and with extra TLC. I can't say enough good things about her, she's truly an asset to this forum. :) I hope I get the pleasure of doing business again with her someday. :aheartbea
    18. She was very friendly and patient! :D The shirt was packed well, sent quickly, no tears or wear, and looks wonderful. Thank you so much! :D Thanos will love it. ^__^
    19. Fast payment, friendly, great communication - Many thanks!!!
    20. I bought a beautiful ren dress from Gretch. very friendly to deal with! Excellent service. Great communication. Over all a wonderful experience! A++